Chapter 35

^^^sorry for the eye seizure :)

Charlotte POV

I walked into the warehouse and it was dead empty. "Hello?"

I looked around boxes and doorways and groaned, "am I being punked?!" I heard a clatter so I jumped, holding my arms out as I turned around. I suddenly felt my brain make me turn around and I was face to face with Headlok. He grinned wickedly at me and large and cold chills flourished throughout my body. "Welcome Charlotte."

I saw people come out behind him and I raised my eyebrows, "what's this?" 

"These are your loyal subjects. Our, loyal subjects Charlotte. They are brainwashed to do whatever we'd like them to do. They will follow any and every order you give to them." I smirked, "can I try it out?" "Go right ahead my friend," he stepped aside and I walked up to one of them. "Do a split."

Right away he fell to the ground, legs on either side of him, in full split form. Headlok chuckled, "that's gotta hurt."

I grinned and ordered him to stand up. I turned back to Headlok and he was standing tall and confident, an empowering grin on his face. "What now?"

"Now you follow me." He walked away, waving me to follow and I did so, until we got into a super clean, all white room. I raised my eyebrows, "bright in here."

"Very," he replied with a straight face. "Have a seat."

"What are you doing?"

"Amplifying your powers."

"How? What new abilities will I gain?" I looked at his screen and he turned it more towards me. "I'm going to give you the power of teleportation, gravity manipulation, amokinesis which is the control of love or desire, chronokinesis which is time manipulation, figurakinesis or shape manipulation, genekinesis or DNA manipulation, and so much more my dear friend. You already have so much power but I shall give you more. You will be so powerful...so strong! Together we will rule the world." He was smiling and his words made a smile go to my face. All powerful? Rule the world? Sounds like a good deal if you ask me. "Do it," I said and laid on the chair. He hooked all sorts of wires up to me and he typed a million things into the computer and he sat down, attaching wires to himself and I heard him in my mind, "this may hurt just a little bit my friend." I felt power surge through me and I screamed as my body lifted from the chair. I went up and hovered in a huge ball of power. I screamed as my veins popped out and my brain filled with so much power and knowledge. "AHHHH!" I screamed out as volts hit and sparks flew. My body collapsed to the ground and I breathed heavily as I regained my energy. But I didn't have to. I felt energy in every vein, in every cell. Power

"How do you feel?"

I smiled, standing up fully. "I feel amazing. I feel...all of this...power."

He nodded, grinning as he took the wires off of himself, "congratulations. Welcome to the world...Phoenix."

Emily POV

"I'm sorry...come again?" Hanna said and I sighed, "Headlok. He took Charlotte's mind. She's with him."

Hanna scoffed, "that's not possible. Charlotte wouldn't do that." Hanna was angry. Angry at me for even bringing it up. I looked down, "I know you don't want to hear that and trust me Hanna. I love Charlotte-" "No you don't! All you have been doing was treat her like crap recently Emily. Or should I say Heda. You just want us to turn against her so we don't turn on you. Well guess what? Too late." She glared at me and her eyes were angered, her blonde hair heating up with fire and her fists flaming. I took a step back, "H-hanna you don't understand! I'm not the Commander anymore! I stepped down! I took the chip out of me. I'm sorry, okay? They wanted me as their own rat so I wouldn't stray off from their loyalty and do my own thing. They want me as the face of the OSS. It's over. I'm Emily. I'm the Arrow. Trust me. Charlotte was reached by him. Please Hanna..." I pleaded for her trust and after a few seconds Alison stepped in. "She's telling the truth Han. We can still save my sister. But we have to work fast. And smart." I smiled at Alison's wisdom and she wrapped her fingers into my own, nodding at me with a look of ultimate support.

"So...what do you think we should do?" Aria asked and I looked at Spencer. "We need all the gear we can have. Time to go back to where the first heroes started. And some old friends." I said, leading them down the hallway. We reached the door and I waved Aria over. "I need you to transform into Veronica."

"Why?"

"Just do it," I said and she nodded, her body shifting from hers to Veronica's. I hit the button and it scanned her face. "Welcome Mrs. President."

I led them inside and down the stairs as the door locked behind us. Aria changed back and I held the door opening. "This...is where it all began."

I opened the large silver door and they all gasped in awe of the beauty of the place. "Who are these people Em?" Alison asked and I smiled, looking at the portraits of my idols. "These are the people I grew up wanting to be...Archangel, Colossus, Forge, Iceman, Cyclops, Beast, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Wolverine,  Psylocke, Storm, and Professor X...these. Are the X-Men." My eyes marveled at my childhood heroes. 

"Team Arrow is no more," I said and turned to all of them, holding up a button. I hit it and the room lit up, computers going on and I smirked, "we're X-Men now."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAPPY X-MEN DAY I SAW IT LIKE LEGIT A HALF HOUR AGO AND IT WAS LIT HAHA

I haven't seen X-Men except for Apocalypse  so bear with me. Also some of the names I am giving to these characters as their hero names so don't like expect them to look like them lol. Just Alias names. As you can see with Charlotte as Phoenix. Emily will still be Arrow cause like. She's lit.

All powerful Charlotte? How you think that'll go?

Review and comment! And check out my new story Reasons Against Reasons on my other account CaleighMcDermott

Love y'all!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13