Chapter 25

Alison POV

Weak. That's all I felt. Weak. My body was slumped against the ground and I heard a door open. I shook as I lifted my head and Slade came over to me. I groaned and tried crawling away but he grabbed me gently, "it's okay sweetheart. You're almost done."

My eyes were about to give out when I said, "w-what are you doing to me?" He smiled sinisterly and bent down to eye level, "I'm bringing out who you truly are."

He hit a button and I screamed when I felt electricity surge through me more. "PLEASE! STOP! AHHHH!" My bones got weaker and I felt to my stomach on the ground, crying in agony. "Please..."

He smiled, "Not until your powers come out."

I whimpered, "I don't have any powers!" He slammed his hand down, "YES YOU DO! YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHOSEN JUST LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

I looked up at him with so much confusion, "w-what? Emily? B-but...they said...they think it's me." He laughed, "a puny girl like you? Not a chance. Your girlfriend? Definitely. And your sister. Your friends as well. You are all special in your own ways. Your two friends the Black Canaries? There is more to all of you. Some powers Charlotte has yet to unfold. You? You're a late bloomer. Your powers are in there. I am simply bringing them out of you faster. Then? I will make you my servant. You will obey me and be my own warrior. Possibly kill Emily for me too." I grunted and felt a burst of energy, then leaped at him, tackling him, my hands around his neck. He laughed, "silly child." He hit a button and I screamed out in agony, my body lifting up as more electricity shot through every inch of me. I screamed and fell down to the ground, my body weak as ever. He tied my hands and made me sit up.

A door opened and I heard a scream, "SLADE!" I turned my head and Slade yanked me by the rope attached to me, dragging me out of the electric room. I looked up weakly and saw Emily in her costume. "What did you do to her Slade." He grinned evilly at Emily, "I am just trying to help her."

Emily didn't say a word until Slade spoke again, "I am going to take all that you took from me." 

"By killing the woman I love."

"Yes."

Emily nodded, "Like you loved Costia." Slade's one eye twitched, "yes..." Emily walked closer, "you see her. What does she look like in your madness Slade? What does she say to you? Cause I remember her being beautiful, young, kind. But she'd be horrified by what you've done." Slade gulped and let go of me, walking towards my girlfriend, "what I have done. What I have done. Is what you, lack the courage to do. To fight for her! So. When her body lies at your feet, her blood rub against your skin, THEN YOU WILL KNOW, HOW I FEEL!" 

Emily glared at him in disgust, then glanced at me as I saw my hands glow with blue electricity, "I already know how you feel. To hate. To want revenge. And now I know how it feels, to make my enemy so distracted that he doesn't see what's right in front of him." He frowned in confusion and Emily smirked as I stood up. I pressed my hands to his head and he shook while being electrocuted. He fell to his knees and I looked at my hands in shock. There was nothing there. My hands were gone. Actually, my body was gone. Except for the blue suit. Emily looked at me in shock and so did Slade. "The Invisible Woman." He whispered and Emily smiled slowly, "I knew you were special." Slade stood up and I saw my hands come back. He ran at me with pure anger in his eyes, "AHHHH!" Emily took my hand and we ran out of the room, down the hall. "GO! NOW!" Emily screamed and Charlotte looked at me in relief. "Are you okay?"

"Just great. Faster, he's coming." I ran faster and Hanna looked at me happily, "I'm glad you're alive."

"Me too." We ran until we came to the roof. "What now?!" Aria screamed. Emily looked around and the door slammed open, Slade and 10 other men by his side. "Give up Emily! It's over! You're over!"