Chapter 29

Alison POV

I was sitting in science and we had to create a chemical reaction using odium sulfite, citric acid, and sodium iodate. When the clear liquid turned instantly black Hanna grinned and said, "mission accomplished! Woo! Go team!" Hanna tried to give me a high five but I just groaned, "please no."

"Miss DiLaurentis, Miss Marin, very well done! A for you." 

Everyone stared at me and I looked down as I heard them talk about me. "I bet Emily is just with her out of pity,"

"God Emily can do so much better than that skank," 

"Of course the new girl gets it right."

"Kiss up."

"Whore."

I shut my eyes, trying to block them out and the bell rang. I took my books, "Ali wait-" I pushed passed Hanna and went right to my next class. "Welcome class and take your seats before we begin please." Mrs. Elasta smiled at us and she stretched her arm all the way to the door, closing it. "Before we begin I'd like to introduce a new student joining us for the rest of the year! Alison DiLaurentis." I smiled and stood up nervously, feeling everyone's stares on me. "Are you the one dating the Heda?" A guy said and I bit my lip, looking down at Spencer who just rolled her eyes. "Y-yes. I am." I sat down and everyone just stared at me, giggling and talking. Why is this happening again?

=^.^=

Finally. Gym. I have it with Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Charlotte. We have Coach Boomer and he said we were playing save the citizen? "Let's see who's up first...Ah. Charlotte! Hastings! Get in there." Charlotte high fived Spencer and they walked in, putting the padding on their bodies. "Don't mess it up. You got an audience and 2 special guests." We all followed where Boomer was pointing and Emily was standing next to President Hastings, her hands folded as she watched over everyone, looking sexy as ever in her black eye paint. They were above the gym, watching over the rink thing, behind the walls and Emily smiled at me and winked. I blushed and Boomer looked at his list, "we need 2 more...Peace and Frost!" A guy with long dark hair walked into the ring and a guy with white hair followed him. "Peace, Frost, villains. DiLaurentis, Hastings! Heroes! 3 minutes. Save that citizen!" A dummy of a girl was dangled over a machine that could definitely rip me to shreds at one touch. It was all metal, razors everywhere moving at an incredible speed. Charlotte blew a kiss to Hanna who bit her lip and looked at her hands, then shouted, "GO HEROES! WOO!" Everyone laughed and cheered with Hanna. The clock started and Emily leaned over the railing, watching in amusement as Spencer nodded at Charlotte. Peace flung balls of fire at Charlotte but she dodged all of them. Frost was shooting ice at Spencer but she did something I didn't know she could even do. She ran at a lightning speed, surrounding Frost and he gasped for air as she continuously ran around him, creating a vortex, sucking the oxygen out of the area within the vortex she created. 

Charlotte was smiling as she dodged Peace's attacks, her hands behind her back. I noticed Emily laughing and Peace looked up at the laughing Commander, grunted and threw fire, hitting Charlotte. I gasped as she flew back but she got up, patting the fire on her shoulder to kill it. She stood still, staring at Peace and he was lifted up in the air.

"1 minute!"

He was thrown by Charlotte across the arena, hitting Frost when Spencer moved out of the way. Spencer ran over and helped Charlotte jump over the razors, catching the citizen and landing, the doll safely in her arms. 

We all smiled and cheered for her, "YEAH CHARLOTTE! YEAH SPENCE!"

"HEROES WIN!" Boomer shouted and I grinned, admiring how cool this place really was. Besides the people who hate me of course. Peace stood up and looked up at a cheering Emily and I knew what was happening before he thought it. I jumped down from the bleachers running into the arena as he threw fire at Emily but I held my hands up, forming a forcefield in front of the President and Emily. Veronica widened her eyes and Emily's face expressed pure anger. Peace smirked, "oh look. You even got your girlfriend defending you now? You that weak Fields?"

Emily tried to hold her composure but before I could stop him he threw more fire at her and Emily grunted, stumbling back. "WARREN!" Boomer yelled. I guess his name is Warren then? Emily jumped off the ledge, landing on her feet, echoing in the entire gym. "WARREN YOU GO DOWN TO-" "Boomer. I will handle this." Emily said, raising her hand up to silence him. Charlotte and Spencer walked over cautiously and I watched as Emily stared at Warren, "you better watch it Mr. Peace."

He chuckled, "what are you going to do? Kill me?" "Is that a challenge?" She said, holding her sword that was by her side. He shrugged, "is it?"

Emily ripped her sword out, placing it to his neck as she slammed him to the wall, "I suggest you give up now or things won't be pretty. You don't want to challenge me Mr. Peace." He smirked, "Mr. Peace? Is that what you call your subjects now? If you think I will ever hold respect for you you clearly don't know me that well. Heda."

She dropped the sword and took his throat with her hand, flinging him to the other side of the arena, picked up the sword and walked over, "And here is what you don't know about me Warren! I don't do well with delinquents such as yourself. My parents defeated your father because he deserved it. Don't make me do the same Warren." She was pinning him down with the tip of her sword pointed at his throat, her foot on his chest.

His arms lit up in flames, shooting Emily off him. Charlotte dragged me out of the arena and I watched as Emily flew up and slammed her fist into the ground, making a ripple effect, shooting Warren back till he landed flat on his back in a grunt. He jumped up, throwing fire balls rapidly but only to have Emily block all of them with her arms until she reached him grabbing his throat again and flying him up to the top of the gym. She dropped him on purpose, causing him to scream. Emily flew down, catching him by his shirt before he hit the ground and definitely died. Warren gasped and Emily dropped him the last inch on the ground, making him groan. "Don't challenge me again, understand?"

He gulped and nodded, his face squished against the ground. Emily patted his back and stood up, "my apologies coach. Proceed." She walked over to me where Mrs. Hastings arrived and everyone said hi to Emily, trying to talk to her. "How has your first day been?" 

I shrugged, "okay." 

Horrible. I am being bullied. Yay me. "Emily!" Ivy walked over with Jenny and Emily smiled, "hey Ivy. Jen. How are you?" They smiled brightly and said, "is it okay to call you Emily? Or should we call you Commander? It does sound hot on you after all." Ivy said, flirting and Jenny grabbed Emily's bicep, "my have you been working out. So hot." She said and bit her lip. Emily nodded and looked at me, "it was nice seeing you girls again but I have a prior engagement to attend to if you don't mind." She peeled them off of her and grabbed my hand, walking with me and I chuckled, "talk about obsessed."

"I went to school with them but I was a few years ahead because of my high performance here. That was nothing compared to what they did at parties." She chuckled and shook her head. I bit back my jealousy and nodded, "sounds like I missed out."

She shrugged, "nah. Not when I have you now." She smiled and pulled me into kiss her. I grinned into her lips and she pulled away, "I should get going. Got business to attend to but I will see you later okay? I love you Angel." She kissed me one more time before leaving in her Commander's outfit. I bit my lip and smirked, "my girlfriend's hot."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enjoy the Emily fight? :)

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13