Chapter 18

Alison POV

"I'm so sorry Em...I really had no idea." She shrugged, "how were you supposed to?" I smiled lightly when I noticed her grinning. Something still feels off. I don't know what but something feels...weird. Like she's keeping something from me. "Anyways...I'm sorry I've been all A-wall recently. Won't happen again." She placed her hands on my waist and I grinned, placing my hands over hers, "It's okay. I understand. But I missed you," My head was tilted up to look at her goofy smile and Emily leaned into my, "I missed you too Princess." She placed her soft lips to my own and I closed my eyes, letting my heart take the reins. When we pulled away Emily was gazing right into my eyes, her brown orbs dark with lust and I smiled, wrapping my arms around her neck. She grabbed my butt cheeks, pulling me up. My legs hugged Emily's waist as she carried me to a chair at the dinner table. This is such a bad idea but nobody's here so...what they don't know won't hurt them right?

Emily slid her fingers under the hem of my shirt, her hands on my bra clasp. She unhooked it and then gently pulled my shirt off. I smiled as my chest was bare and I cupped her soft cheeks with my hands, looking into her eyes and she smiled at me. I took her shirt off, along with her sports bra and I let my hand slide down her cleavage to her pant line. I stood up and pulled my jeans off, with my thong and Emily took her pants and boxers off.

Warning: Sexual content! (sirens go off) WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO (red and blue lights flash)

I sat on Emily's lap and she put her hands on my ass cheeks as her penis slid into me. I tightened at the feeling and moaned lightly. I moved my hips in a circular motion slightly as I bit on Emily's lip. She went deeper into me and I groaned into her mouth. My hands dangled on her shoulders, behind her neck and her hands slid up to my back, letting me go lower on her, her penis penetrating deeper and I gasped when she touched my G-spot. I used my feet that were barely touching the floor to make myself bounce up and down on her, making myself reach more and more. I groaned when I started grinding, her penis rubbing me inside.

I kissed her collarbone and the side of her neck. I sucked hard on her skin, making Emily moan and I felt her squirt inside of me as I kept grinding. I bounced more and she started to cum in me. "Fuck Ali...Oh my god...I'm cumming babe." She sucked on my neck, trying to suppress her groans and sucked, making sure to leave a mark. I felt my wall tighten as I came. I cried out in pleasure, "Emily! Em...Oh god..."

She connected our lips, our tongues fighting for dominance and she didn't pull out of me. She took my ass and lifted me up. I groaned as we moved around the room. Emily put my against a wall, still holding me and she thrust in and out of me. I groaned and she attacked my neck again, leaving hickeys for the world to see.

I shut my eyes and felt my back come off the wall.

Emily was holding me with just her arms, thrusting in and out. She lifted my head up with one hand, kissing me sensually. "How are you so damn strong?" I joked and she chuckled, "years of practice my love." She whispered and we kept going. She sat me down on the stairs, continuing our motions on the steps. I groaned out loud and she picked me up, throwing me on a bed. She got on top of me and entered me again. I gripped the sheets and cried out when Emily went fast inside of me and hit my spot. I hit my 3rd orgasm of today, each in a different position and Emily came inside me more.

End of sexual content

When she pulled out we were breathing heavily and sweating. She kissed me with passion and I cupped her cheeks. "I love you so much. So so much Princess," She smiled and kissed my nose, making me giggle, "I love you too Emmy."

We decided to take a nap so Emily pulled me into her arms, kissed the top of my head and I fell soudn asleep under her protection.

Charlotte POV

I walked into the lair with Hanna by my side. "Another kill another...thrill?" I said and Hanna laughed, "sure."

We sat down and I sharpened one of my swords on the machine. I felt Hanna walking up behind me so I smirked and shot my arm behind me, freezing her body in place. She groaned and I turned around, put my sword down and pulled her close to me with my powers. She gasped and I let go of her. Her hands were on my chest and she looked up at my eyes. "Nice try." I whispered, taking the paintball gun out of her hands. "I almost got you." She argued and I chuckled, then nodded, "you did."

"What?"

I smiled and lifted her head with my finger, smiled and gently kissed her lips, sweetly but nervously and when I pulled away I closed my eyes but reopened them, placing my forehead to hers, "you got me."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thought some emison smut would make y'all happy. Did it work? :)

some channa/cenna action :D

what other relationships you guys want? Sparia? any more?

any cool ideas you think would fit in? Like twists you think you'd like to see? Maybe I'll use one of your ideas! Who knows? :D

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13