Chapter 10

Charlotte POV

"What the hell are you?" Hanna was standing in the doorway, looking confused and mortified at the same time. I gulped and Emily had wide eyes. "Um..." She said and Spencer walked over, letting Hanna in and locking the door. "It was a joke. We knew you were out there so we wanted to scare you." I threw her an are you kidding me? look and she shrugged, as if saying, you got something better?

Hanna scoffed, "lies. Explain. What does Emily mean irresponsible use of your powers? And don't you dare try to lie to me Charlotte. I know when you lie." She had her blue eyes piercing my own and I gulped, "um..."

Emily sighed and grabbed Hanna by her arms, sitting her down, "might wanna sit doll face."

Hanna rolled her eyes and then I took a deep breath. "I...am...a superhero...undercover on a mission."

Hanna stared at me, wanting to laugh but I could tell she believed me, "I don't understand how this is possible. How are you a superhero? What powers?"

I sighed, "I have the power of telekinesis and I learned how to blood bend, control one's every movement." She looked at me and her eyes slowly widened, "you did that to Sean? And Ben? All of it?"

I chuckled, "it was pretty funny right? I was pretty proud of that myself-" "No it's not funny Charlotte! That's...it's wrong!" She shouted at me, trying to get upset because she knew Emily and Spencer didn't approve of my actions but we both broke out into laughter. "It was pretty funny. Gross but funny. And totally wicked! YOU HAVE SUPERPOWERS!" She jumped up and down and Emily groaned, "Charlotte keep your girlfriend quiet or else our cover will be blown." Emily stated, rolling her eyes.

I scoffed and Hanna frowned, "our? You're super too?"

"Super big." She winked at Hanna and I rolled my eyes. "Yes. She's the top hero/spy in the OSS.  Organization of Super Spies. Emily is the leader of us pretty much. She is-"

"The Arrow." Emily said with a wide smirk, her arms crossed and Hanna's eyes went wide. "Wait...really? You're the one killing all of those people?"

Emily groaned, holding the bridge of her nose and tilted her head back, "it was for a good cause! I was saving your friend's ass number one, and I do it for the good of the world. They're all criminals. And plus, my duty is to protect Alison."

"So...you're here because of Alison? Why?"

"Alison is being hunted down by the infamous Komodo, or Arthur Markalev. He's a ruthless mercenary, definitely being paid to kill Alison and anyone in his way." Spencer explained and smiled, "Hi, Spencer Hastings-" "cyborg." Emily interjected, pointing at Spencer and she got a glare from her. "Not a cyborg. I have the brain of 10,000 computers. I have a very high level of intelligence."

Hanna nodded, "so does that mean you will do my homework?"

We all laughed and she looked back at Emily, "what are all of your powers?"

Emily sighed, "super strength, martial arts, I am good with a bow and arrow, flying and I have telepathy. All that fun stuff. My parents were the best heroes out there. Now I am the heir and they retired." Hanna had an impressed expression, "wow. Cool. So you're like, the big dog?"

She laughed and nodded, "sure."

"Okay so now that you know...you can't tell anyone Hanna. It's crucial that you don't say a word."

She nodded, looking into my eyes and said, "okay but...why is it so bad if people know?"

"If you tell, I will kill you." Emily warned, clenching her fists and I sighed, "she's joking right?"