Chapter 8

1 Month Later (November 13, 2015)

Emily POV

"You have failed this city." I hissed as I shot the arrow into his chest. "Really? Your old catch phrase?" Charlotte walked up beside me in a red hooded outfit, sword in hand and I shrugged, "it's fun."

"Man are we any closer to figuring out where this dude is?"

"Charlotte it's called patience. Look it up," Spencer spoke into our ear mics and I laughed at Charlotte, "would you relax? We'll find him."

I walked over to a guy I was hanging upside down, "You wanna tell me where Arthur Markalev is now buddy? Or you just wanna hang around a bit more?" I laughed at my pun and poked him, making him sway on the rope around his ankles. He thrashed at me, "I will not give away my leader."

I shrugged, "fine. You don't wanna talk? Your call." I jammed my knife into his shoulder, making him scream out loudly. "Scream as loud as you want pal. Nobody can hear us."

"You're a sick person."

I widened my eyes, "I guess I should go to the doctor then? Sorry, must be allergies. I'm allergic to retards." I punched his face and he grunted, "who are you? Really? Robin Hood?" He was making fun of me? Really? Because of my great sense of humor I laughed, "that was a good one Hangman."

"Clever." He shot back and I smiled, bending down and tilting my head to see eye to eye. "I think you're stalling."

"I think you're annoying."

I glowered at him and reached into his pocket, making him struggle to swat me away but I got it and I went through his contacts. "Ah I see you have facebook...Instagram? Really dude? You're like 50." I shook my head and he rolled his eyes at me. I found his daughter and smiled, "your daughter's cute. I have your address, phone number and contacts. I can always just go to your house and ask your daughter and wife where Arthur is. Although...I don't really know how much of a conversation it would be...I heard it was pretty hard to talk with a knife in your throat."

He grunted and spit on my face, "stay the hell away from my family."

I grinned, "I will. If you tell me where your leader is. Where is Komodo." My voice was dark and intense, making him gulp. "I am not telling you shit." I smiled fakely, "fine. Speedy, go fetch the girl." I threw Charlotte the phone and she nodded, "Got it-" "WAIT NO! OK!" He was panting, begging Char not to go. "Speak." I ordered and he nodded, "He's uh. I don't know his coordinates but I know that he's after Alison DiLaurentis. He is planning something huge. Tonight."

"Where and what is it."

He grunted, the rope burning his skin. I groaned and knifed the rope, making him collapse to the ground, "keep talking."

He rubbed his wrist and said, "at the school dance. At the high school. He's going to try to take her."

I looked at Charlotte and she sighed, "thanks. You've been...somewhat helpful."

I tilted my head, "it's too bad that you have to die." I threw a knife and it spiraled, then went right through his skull, dying when he fell. I grinned and wiped my hands, "to infinity, and BEYOND!" Charlotte and I jumped out the window and flew, her using her telekinesis to make herself fly. When we got back to the lair Spencer was texting someone, "who are you talking to?"

"Aria."

Charlotte and I chuckled and got undressed, then redressed into casual clothing. "Well anyways, we have a hangout to get to Hastings. Let's go. It's at Ali's." We all walked out and into the car, then left.

We were greeted by Aria and Hanna, then Alison walked up, "wow. You look the best i've ever seen a homeless person look!" She teased and I scrunched my face, "cute Princess. At least I don't look like I just got off of work at a strip club."

She shrugged and I chuckled, then slapped her butt. She glared at me and I shrugged, took a beer and plopped myself on the couch. "So, what are we supposed to be doing."

"Protecting her not raping her." Charlotte hissed into my ear and I chuckled at her. "Whatever."

I looked over and Noel came in with his friends, then more people, then more. "Holy shit."

When 10 minutes passed, there were at least 200 people here for a party. "Okay! So! Never have I ever...pissed in a urinal." Aria said and the guys drank, along with Charlotte and I, then Hanna drank. We all laughed, "When the fuck did you piss in a urinal?!" Charlotte exclaimed, cracking up and Hanna giggled, "it was on my bucket list! Well...not anymore but you know!"

I chuckled and Hanna smiled, "Emily! You're up."

I sighed, "uh..." I looked at everyone and I had no clue what to say. When I looked at Alison I said something I probably shouldn't have, "Never have I ever been someone I wasn't to impress people."

Alison glared at me, then ducked her head down when I held my red solo cup up to her and she didn't move. "Alright...Noel." Hanna said. He chuckled, "Never have I ever...stopped thinking about that sex tape of Miss Alison DiLaurentis."

All of the assholes of guys laughed and drank. "Noel!" Hanna scolded and Alison sniffled, stood up, then said, "I need some air."

She walked out and I followed her, slipping passed everyone talking so they didn't even notice. I watched as she sat on a bench in her wooded area. When she started crying I walked over, "you wanna talk about it?"

She sniffled and shook her head, "no."

I looked at her, "Alison."

"I don't want to talk about it...that was a long time ago..." She stared into the lake right in front of us and I smiled softly, gracefully cupped her hand in my own and rubbed patterns on her skin.

Alison POV

I felt huge flutters in my stomach when Emily touched me. Why? She sighed, "life can suck sometimes.The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." I giggled, "that's from the Lion King."

She grinned, "at least you got good taste in movies." She bumped my shoulder and I laughed lightly but real. She turned her head to me and studied my face, "why do you try to impress people all the time?"

I gulped, I knew she was talking about me in there. I could tell. I shrugged, "I don't want them to be disappointed with the real me."

Why am I telling her this? I only met her a month ago...

But I trust her. We've become good friends and although she's an ass, she can be a good friend. Okay... maybe I developed a slight crush but it doesn't matter! It will pass like they all do. She never likes people like that, she only fucks then leaves. Why am I thinking of this?

My thoughts were then broken, by a very amazing Emily. "Why do you care? The only opinion that matters is your own Alison. You gotta believe that."

I shook my head, "you don't get it. Without my reputation as Queen B? I'm nothing. I'm boring, plain old Alison..."

She chuckled, then took my hand, "I like plain, old Alison."

I blushed and looked at her, our eyes connecting and before I knew it I felt our heads drifting in and in until we felt each other's breath on our lips. I took a breath before going farther, our lips meeting in a soft yet crazy firework show.

I stared in shock when we pulled away.

Didn't expect this today.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

review and comment! :D

~stay fearless~

Caleigh<13