Chapter 12

Charlotte POV

"Emily let's go." I tried taking her but she sighed, "it's over. It doesn't matter. We have to go back. To the OSS."

"What?! No Em she needs a hospital." Hanna argued and Emily looked at me. "She's right. You take her Hanna. Call 911. Spencer Em and I have to go back to the OSS." Her eyes fell into a sadness and I smiled, "we'll be back. I promise. We'll figure something out." Spencer used Hanna's phone to call the police and Hanna nodded, "please come back..." I smiled, "I will." She wrapped her arms around my neck and my breathing hitched when she leaned in. I leaned in with her and shut my eyes when a wonderful sensation overcame me. I used my hands and cupped her cheeks in my hands, deepening our kiss until Emily pulled me away. "I'd hate to ruin the adorable moment but we need to get her to a hospital. Spencer left to see Aria and say goodbye. Let's go."

Hanna smiled lightly, "it's okay. I'll take care of her." I wrote down a code. "If you ever need to get into the lair." I hugged her and kissed her cheek, "may we meet again," I said and smiked lightly.

Emily POV

I looked down at Alison's body and sighed, "may we meet again," I said as I stroked the back of her hand. I got out of sight before I was spotted and Charlotte, Spencer and I drove all the way to the ocean. I clicked the button and the water separated, a large opening coming up and I drove into it.

We were standing in the council's office and they all smiled, "congratulations to Emily, Charlotte and Spencer on their major victory against Arthur Markalev, AKA the infamous Komodo. We thank you for your service."

"Thank you all for your services." They all said in unison, then sat down. Mom and Dad looked at me and smiled proudly. "You even managed to transfer a human to a hero. Job well done. We've wanted you to find Miss Marin for a while. I suggest you get Aria Montgomery under your league as well."

I frowned, "I don't understand."

They smiled, "we want you all to form the Justice League. You can stay in Rosewood as long as you continue protecting Alison and keep the world safe."

I looked at the other two who were grinning wildly. "That's...amazing thank you so much." I shook President Hastings' hand and we said our farewells.

Alison POV

When I woke up white walls surrounded me. My eyes squinted, adjusting to the blinding light and I saw someone beside me. Hanna. "Han?"

She sat up and smiled, "you're okay." I frowned, "where's Emily?" She sighed, "Emily left. So did Charlotte and Spencer. They went back to school in New York. They said they're sorry."

I laughed without one trace of humor in my voice, "sorry? Is that a joke? They're sorry?"

"Yeah. Sorry we weren't here when you woke up." Emily stood in the doorway with flowers in her hands, Charlotte and Spencer by her side. I smiled, "you didn't leave?" She chuckled, "are you crazy? And leave such a pretty face?" She sat down, handing me a stuffed princess. "A princess?"

She chuckled, taking my hand gently, "princess for a princess."

Emily POV

When we all talked with Ali she asked for privacy with me and a silence settled amongst us. "Where were you?"

I looked up, confused, "what do you mean? I could ask you the same thing." She looked at her hands and sniffled, breaking, "he tried to kill me Em...he almost turned me into a real doll! I needed you...I was so scared." I closed my eyes, her pain hitting me and I said, "I'm so sorry Alison."