Chapter 41~Lexa~

March 22, 2016 (I lost total track of time so deal with it lmao)

Alison POV

I wake up with a loud cry. "Alison? Hey what's wrong?" Emily says as she sits up with me. I groan out loudly and feel a liquid run down my leg when I sit up more. "Get a doctor. I think I'm in labor," I say and scream out when I feel a large pain.

"Alright stay here," she kisses my head and runs out of the room. I place my hand on my stomach to use my powers to reduce the pain and it does work.

I breathe out and stand up, when a hovering bed comes in, along with paramedics. "Right on here Miss DiLaurentis." A man uses his hand to lift my up and place me on the bed and Emily grins, "you're gonna be fine babe."

I am taken into a bright white hospital room and they put me on the delivery seat.

"Doesn't it take time for the baby to come?" I say and breathe evenly.

"Once you go into the labor, the delivery is quickly. One of the perks of being a mutant," Emily says with a smile and I nod then scream out as my pain came back, worse than before.

"Okay let's get started," a doctor said and they pushed my gown up and I felt my body sweat like crazy as the baby moved inside of me.

"Shit shit shit! Fuck Emilyyyy," I groan out as I grip her hand and she nods, "I know baby it's okay you're alright."

"No I'm not you dumbass. A baby is coming out of me! A FUCKING HUMAN!" I scream at her and howl loudly when I push the baby out more.

"Push harder Alison. I can see a head," A doctor says and I grunt, "I CAN'T!"

"Babe you can do this. I know you can," Emily says to me and I cry out loudly as I push with all my might. After another 15 minutes of loud screaming and indescribable pain, little wails filled the room.

"Congratulations! It's a girl."

I sniffled and wiped my tears as they cleaned her up. "It's a girl? A girl?" I say and look up at a crying Emily.

"Don't cry Emmy," I whisper and grip her hand. She wipes her tears and smiles, "I'm so happy Alison. God I love you so much." She cups my cheeks and kisses my intensely. I smile into her lips and we pull away to see the little girl in the doctor's arms.

He hands her to us and I gasp at the beautiful brown hair she has on her head. Her skin is tanned and beautiful. Just like Emily. Her eyes are shut because she's a newborn but I can't wait to see the beautiful color whatever it is.

"She's perfect," I whisper and Emily nods, "my little princess."

I sniffle and nod, "she is so gorgeous."

"What do we name her?" Emily asks and I stare at the girl, then smile.

"Lexa."

Emily breaks out into a grin, "that's a perfect name. Defender of mankind."

Of course Emily knows the meaning of the name Lexa.

"It fits her perfectly." I smile and look at little Lexa. "You're going to do great things baby girl. I can feel it."

"She's going to be the greatest warrior out there love."

Emily kisses my temple and I close my eyes gently.

Lexa.

What a perfect name.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Such a short chapter but I gotta pee :) lmao

and this is just a filler.

Like the name? ;) I read the comments y'all ik what you guys want hehehehe

BTW ASPEN BABE IF YOU'RE READING THIS BC OF YOU I AM REWATCHING THE 100 FOR THE 5OTH FUCKING TIME XD

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13