Chapter 15

Emily POV

When I got back from killing Nitchels, fun times fun times, I went straight to Alison's house. "Hey Char is Ali here-" "hey." Alison walked over and I smiled, "hey! Look I'm really sorry about before-" "No! It's fine. All is well. Come here." She tugged on my hand, pulling me inside and I looked at Charlotte worriedly. She said Alison was pretty pissed I ditched her...what's she up to? "O-okay." I said and she giggled, "don't be so nervous Em."

I raised an eyebrow and gulped until she relaxed into my arms on the couch, snuggling into me after putting a show on. I was ultimately confused but I didn't want to ruin anything.

After Charlotte was upstairs and we were comfortable Alison spoke up, "where'd you go?" I stiffened and adjusted my position slightly, "out."

She nodded, "where out?" She sat up, looking at me and I felt nervous now, but I knew exactly what to say and do. "I had a scheduled face time call with my parents."

She raised an eyebrow, "oh yeah? What time?"

"1:30. I left at 1:20 to get home."

She nodded, "What are they up to?"

I shrugged, "they're trying to be normal. I guess. It's an army base camp. My mom lives in an apartment a few blocks away." She observed my eyes. I was trained in this, to lie. If I ever got in such a situation like this one, I'd have to learn how to spin it. And I'm doing pretty good, right? I am. Alison looked surprised, like she believed me and on the inside I cheered in victory.

"Oh...sorry for the interrogation."

I chuckled, "it's fine. Can we get back to our movie now?" Alison smirked, "I have a better idea."

I smirked as she got on top of me, kissing me passionately. I moaned as she grinded onto my body. "What about Charlotte?" I whispered and she giggled, "She's at Hanna's. She left through the back door. Don't worry." She stood up and we went upstairs. She gazed into my eyes and kissed me again, letting my eyes flutter shut at the feeling of her lips against mine. She pushed me down to the bed, smirking as she walked over to me, standing in between my legs.

Warning: Explicit content

Alison pulled my pants down and then my boxers. She raised an eyebrow, "wow. You are big." I laughed and she started giving me a hand job. I gripped the side of the bed and when she was done she took her clothes off. I took my shirt and bra off, then quickly put a condom on. Alison crawled onto her bed with me, kissing me hungrily as we made our way back to the pillows. I grabbed her and flipped us over so I was on top. She gasped as I rubbed her clit with my fingers. "Come on Em..." She begged me to stop teasing so I gave her what she wanted. I held her waist as I entered her gently. Considering I have super strength I could literally murder her if I go too hard. That'd be weird, right? Yep.

She moaned and put her hands on my shoulders, digging her shoulders into me. I thrust in and out of her, picking up the pace ever so often and Alison started reaching, "Fuck Em...more...more." I pushed harder in her, while I kissed her lips, jawline, neck, collarbone, chest, breasts, stomach. She cried out loudly, screaming my name out as I hit her spot, making her tighten her walls as she started to cum on me. I groaned as I kept pumping in and out of her and her walls squeezed on me as I went, making me orgasm and I moaned loudly, "Holy fuck Alison...Shit!" When we relaxed I bent down and kissed her passionately. She was breathing hard and heavy, cupping my cheeks with her hands as we made out. Alison flipped me over and put her ass right in my face and I had no idea what she was doing until I felt her take my condom off and felt her mouth wrap around my dick. I stiffened in pleasure and shut my eyes. The 69. Damn she's good at this. I smirked and put my mouth on her, licking her vagina, clit, lips, everywhere. I ate her out and cleaned her up, licking everything near my mouth. Alison sucked harder and I started cumming in her mouth. She swallowed and I started fingering her as she worked on me. I alternated with my fingers and my tongue. When we were done Alison kissed me forcefully, our sweaty bodies against each others. I smiled and held her in my arms as we fell asleep.

Alison POV

When we woke up the next morning Emily had her back to me. I looked at her tattoo and said, "it's beautiful."

"Thank you." She whispered, still sleepy and I smiled, putting my hand to it. It was as if I was thrown across the room. My body flew away until I felt a ground under me. I looked at my body and saw I was in jeans and a tee shirt. Where am I?

Certainly it's not the bedroom.

I rubbed my eyes and heard clanking, "You're not working hard enough." Emily's voice echoed in my head and I looked over and saw a girl laughing, "I am working hard."

"No you're not. You're feet aren't in place, so your stance is off, making it easy to throw you off-balance. You're not focused hard enough." Emily swung her sword, then elbowed the girl in the stomach, pushing her to the ground. The girl was beautiful. long, snow white hair, beautiful features. Her eyes were an icy blue. Her skin was tan, blue tribal tattoos covering her body. "Costia you can't just expect to win. You were injured. It'll take time to get back to normal."

Costia?

Costia laughed, "oh relax Fields. I'll be fine." She used her hand in a motion and water lifted out of a cup, landing in her mouth. I dropped my jaw, "what's going on? Em." I walked over to Emily and tried to grab her but she didn't notice me. My hand went right through her. I jumped back and gasped. What is this? Some kind of sick dream? A hallucination?

"Yeah you better be. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you." Emily put her hands on Costia's waist, her forehead leaning against hers. "You won't lose me. I'll always be here." Emily smiled and kissed the white haired girl passionately. I felt jealousy rage through me, "you're cheating on me?! Really?!"

But then I realized there's no way. Cause on the wall a calendar said the year was 2012. And Emily looks smaller. Shorter and not fully developed. Why did they have swords? And how'd she make that water go into her mouth.

"I love you." Emily whispered and Costia nodded, her eyes shut but she opened them, "I love you too Cat."

Cat?

Why did she call Emily Cat?

I had more to listen to and I wanted to but my vision blurred and I was sucked out of whatever I was seeing. I gasped and looked at Emily who had my wrists in her hands.

"Don't ever do that again," Emily hissed at me with fury in her eyes. I gulped, "s-sorry." She got out of bed and said, "sorry..."

She went into the bathroom and I gulped, what the hell just happened?

+++++++++++++++++

Damn Em.

Any ideas?? 😊

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh<13