Chapter 44

1 Month Later (5/3/2016)

Emily POV

"Heda," Crax walks into the room, clipboard in his hand and I nod at him, "what is it Crax?"

"We have just received news on the building of the districts. The hero district is in high condition and the spies are all doing well. Districts 1, 2 and 3 are all successful and 4, 5 and 6 districts are well on their way, right along there."

I nod and look around, going to the window to look down, "and the Capitol. How's it coming along?"

"The Capitol, Polis, is thriving with life Heda."

I smile down at the society we have built. "Anapolis is a success thus-far Heda. All thanks to you."

I smile and open the door to step out onto the balcony, taking in the fresh air of the community I built. I made this. I made a home for people who don't know where they belong in the mortal world. We get more kids coming every day, going through our gates when scouted out by our seekers. Our seekers are assigned a human every day that has powers or a certain gift and they are brought here. Our seekers are highly trained within Polis, our nation's Capitol to take on any type of backlash from a confused and disbelieving teenager.

They are put into the district they belong to, all from a certain decent. District 1 is filled with heroes and spies that are the highest class and most privileged out of all of the districts. They live in luxury. District 2 is Masonry or architecture. They are also of the higher class and their workers are what built Anapolis for us.

District 3 is filled with technology workers, spies and heroes, where all the adult workers work in technology to provide Anapolis with. 

Then District 4 work with textiles, clothing and all that. They are of the middle class.

The lower classes are 5, 6, 7 and 8. They work hard but aren't of high privilege and some of them are just sidekicks and do not have a lot of money in their pockets.

District 5 is all lumber, filled with trees and wood. They make us our paper and other needs with lumber.

District 6 is all about the livestock. They provide our meat. Cows, pigs, you name it, they got it. 

District 7 gets us our grain, high of importance.

Then the lowest of them all is District 8. They are our mining district. Without their hard work and dangerous work, might I add, we would all be in jeopardy. But they are all very low in wealth so they are the lowest class.

Once Crax leaves I hear a door open and Alison walks out with Lexa in her arms, sleeping.

"Hi handsome," she greets tiredly and I smile as I walk over to my fiancé, "morning fiancé." I kiss her and Lexa squirms in Alison's arms, looking up at me with the most gorgeous blue eyes, taken right from her mother. 

"Morning my little warrior," I whisper and kiss her small forehead. She smiles slightly and I lead Alison over to our table to eat breakfast. I whip us up some french toast and we eat contently with Lexa in her hover crib that's portable. "So how's everything coming along?" Alison asks and I nod, "it's all going so smoothly Al. Everything's just falling into place."

She smiles, "thanks to you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to the OSS. You kept the establishment but made an entire country of your own. You made all of this possible." She cups her hand over mine, making me smile, "thanks baby." 

After a few more minutes I say she has to go to school so I walk her outside with Lexa in my arms. People stare at me but guards keep them away from my family and I. We go to the pod that Charlotte, Hanna, Spencer and Aria are already in. They greet me quickly before Alison gets on, but not after kissing Lex and I goodbye.

She gets on and I wave as it takes off down the track.

"Okay princess. Let's get back inside, yeah? Daddy has some training to do," I smile at my daughter and we walk back into our home.

Alison POV

I sigh as I sit in class, bored out of my mind. Charlotte kicks my leg and I shoot my eyes open, looking at her curiously and she chuckles, "fall asleep much?"

I smile and sigh, "I'm so tired. This is so boring."

I glance at Hanna and smirk, "can you please make this more entertaining for me?"

Charlotte raises an eyebrow, "how so little sis?"

I shrug and look at our teacher, "use your powers. Control his body. Something, anything. I'm bored."

With hearing powers, Hanna snaps her head to us, "no powers. I mean it," she glares at Charlotte and I groan, "Hanna please. We're all bored. Everyone's practically asleep and it's a sub."

She stares at me and I smile innocently until she grunts, "fine. But I wasn't a part of this."

Charlotte winks at me and says, "enjoy."

I watch as the substitute stops talking and frowns in confusion. I see the skin on his face bubble and he drops the marker, grabbing his face nervously and his body starts shrinking. 

"What's happening? Who's doing this?" He says angrily and fearfully. He grabs onto the table but keeps shrinking and after a few more seconds, we can't see him because he's shorter than the desk now.

Charlotte jumps out of her seat and walks behind the desk as everyone looks curiously, their attention caught.

She brings her arm up with a proud smirk as we stare at a mouse sized teacher. "Change me back right this instant!" His squeaky voice shouts and Charlotte shrugs, "sorry sir. You're a little boring."

"You miss DiLaurentis will be in so much trouble!" He shouts at Charlotte who shakes her head, "ah but no I won't, you see." She looks at him and I sit back, my arms crossed over my chest in amusement and Charlotte speaks, "you won't remember any of this once the period is over. Nothing happened in this class. You taught and we were amazing."

She puts him in a jar, pokes holes in a cap and closes it. We only hear him screaming to let us out when Charlotte grins, holding her arms out, "no teacher! Class dismissed!"

Everyone cheers and leaves the classroom while Hanna, Aria, Spencer and I hang back with Charlotte.

"You are good," I say and high five her. "I try my best."

After we turn him back and the bell rings, he looks oblivious so we all leave. "How's your almost husband and daughter?" Spencer grins and I smile, "amazing and I can't wait to get back home to them."

++++++++++++++++++++

:)

Review and comment!!!!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13