Chapter 40

Emily POV

"How can I help you Miss Fields?" Charles asks me and I sigh, "I've been having issues. I got new powers and I'm not in full control of them. I was hoping you can help train me..." I look up at him hopefully and he stares at me, "possibly."

"What do I need to do? Anything sir," I say, desperation filling my voice as I stare at the man.

"Tell me what you believe your new mutations are."

I chuckle, "thank you sir. Thank you so much. I think it's mental powers. There's just so much going on in my head and the power coming from it is overwhelming."

He nods and wheels over to a doorway, "this way Arrow."

I follow him to an office and he turns to me. All of a sudden I feel him inside my head, "try to block me out. Force me out of your head. We will test your strength Arrow."

I shut my eyes, seeing him in my head and I push him right out, blocking him away from my thoughts. I grunt and when I open my eyes, his wheelchair is forced against the wall, papers flown all around.

"Oh my. You're quite a powerful one."

I shakily breathe and he wheels over to me, "have a seat." I listen to him and sit down as he puts a helmet on my head.

"Let's see how much power you contain and what is going on in there."

Alison POV

When I walk from my class to lunch finally I go towards the salad bar but it's almost as if my brain forces me not to. Instead my stomach urges me to go to  the grilled/fried food.

"Really?" I groan and grab a burger with fries, a potato and a slice of pizza.

"Wow. Talk about eating for two," Hanna says with a scoff as I sit down. "I know. It's horrible."

I bury my face in my hands and Charlotte sits next to me, "how's my nephew?"

"Or niece," I correct and Charlotte shrugs, "whatever."

"Anyways. Baby is making me eat everything and I feel like a fucking house," I whine as I bite into a burger. "Aw! Look Ivy! Looks like I'm not the fat one anymore."

Jenny walks over with a wicked smile and I chuckle, "you do realize that you called yourself fat right? And I'm pregnant. I have an excuse."

I roll my eyes and continue eating my food. Jenny scoffs and I look up at her with my eyebrows raised, "can I help you?"

"Yeah. You can leave Sky High. You're ruining Emily. She used to be fun and open to sex with any girl. Now you came along. Although I don't understand what she sees in you."

I laugh, "Jenny. Why don't you just get over it?" I stand up and glare at her, "face the facts that Emily loves me and won't love you. Ever."

She grunts and take a cup, going to throw it at me but I hold my hands up, putting a forcefield around me and the cup deflected off, hitting Jenny and she gasped when she was drenched in the soda. 

I chuckle and sit back down, "you were saying?"

Ivy grabs her arm, "let it go. Now's not the time."

"I'll get you back DiLaurentis." She stares at me and I smile, "I am looking forward to it sweetheart." I wave and look at my friends, "she's a piece of work huh?"

I sigh and finish my pizza, then throw it out. "So...shall we-ah." I freeze, holding my bump and Charlotte stands up, "you okay Al?"

I frown, scrunching my eyebrows as I hold my belly, "yeah I just felt a kick."

"A kick?" She smiles and I giggle, "oh! Right yeah." I take her hand and put it on the spot where the baby is kicking. "Wow. That's amazing,"  she says with a wide smile and I let Spencer and Aria feel, then Hanna, of course.

Emily POV

After a full day of lesson Charles nods, "you learn quickly."

"Perks of having new mental abilities. Fast learner."

He chuckles, "now Emily I must warn you that your powers are...abnormally strong." I frown in confusion, "how do you mean?" He sighs, "well your levels are much higher than Charlotte's were when she trained with me and you are the strongest student I have ever had, ever. Actually, the strongest mutant I have ever seen possibly. You need to...be very careful because I have seen things like these go downwards. Have Charlotte assist you even."

I nod, "thank you sir."

"Come back tomorrow for another lesson Emily."

"It was an honor to meet you sir and I'll be here." I wave and walk out of his place, out to Sky High. "Al!" I shout as I see her walking to the teleport "Hey handsome. How was training?"

"Great. Charlotte told you huh?"

She nods and I drape my arm over her shoulder, walking through the port and we get to the OSS. "Yes she did. Guess what?"

"What love?"

"She or he kicked today!"

I grinned widely, "are you serious? Babe! That's amazing!" I grin widely and Ali smiles, "I can't wait to be parents." I nod and think about how this will work. She'll have the baby and then what? I need us to be a family. We have to be.

Even Jessica wants us to get married and since Ali is pregnant and I want us as a family, I could ask her...right? Not just because she's pregnant, but because I know she's the girl I want by my side for the rest of my life.

She's my forever.

"Same here baby," I whisper and rub her arm until we get to my room and we sit on my bed. "We should think of names."

"Alright...for a boy how about...Rex?" I say and Alison snorts, "I'm sorry. Is our baby a dog? No."

I sigh, "fine. You give a name."

"Fine. For a girl...Ruth!"

I frown, raising an eyebrow, "I'm sorry. Are you giving birth to an 80 year old?"

Alison chuckles, "I hate you."

"Alright how about this. We each get 5 vetoes. We list names."

"Alright. You first."

"K. For a boy, Stanley."

Alison groans, "veto." 

She grins, "Ashley."

"Huh...I like that-" "For a boy." I raise my eyebrows, widening my eyes, "okay then. Veto."

"Alright...how about...for a girl, Amelia."

"Emily! God no! None of these fit! Veto." She laughs and we go back and forth, figuring out a good few options for names.

I can't wait for our baby.

++++++++++++++++++++++

AYYEE give me some names :)

Review and comment!

and if y'all wanna know. follow my insta: @/ Caleighmcdermott

And my finsta if you wanna XD: @/ broccaleigh

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13