Chapter 26

Emily POV

"Ali." I whispered, gently shaking her body. She groaned and waved me off, "go away." I chuckled, "fine. Guess you won't get to come to the OSS today." She shot her head up, "what?" I laughed and sat on the edge of her bed, gently stroking her cheek, "Jessica wants me to teach the young spies of today. You're coming so we can figure out how many different powers you contain within you." Alison nodded and said, "What are they going to do to me?" I noticed the fear dripping from her voice so I smiled and turned to her, throwing her clothes. "Don't worry." I put my hands on her cheeks, "they won't hurt you. I'll be there the whole time. I promise." I kissed her lips lovingly and she smiled at me, "I get to see you in your home turf? Hot." I laughed and said, "get dressed Princess."

I sat at the table downstairs, going over the schedule with Charlotte and Spencer, Aria and Hanna listening in as we spoke. "While I go to the class you guys can either give them a tour or I am sure that they can get into a class to train them."

Hanna spoke up, "how long are we staying there?" I glanced at Charlotte and Spencer, "if you want enroll in Sky High we could arrange that."

"But we aren't super." I shrugged, "could've fooled me. You can go to Sky High and they will train you. Your skills aren't normal. Both of you came into that lair with something more than normal human techniques. And the fact that the council knew about you both made my suspicions grow even more. You two have something...something you haven't found yet. We can get you trained and educated and you can still be a part of our group. Spencer and Charlotte still go to Sky High so you guys will be going together."

They frowned, "what about you?" Ali said as she walked downstairs.

I chuckled and said, "early graduate. I am needed elsewhere. I occasionally visit. I help around the school also. With housing and everything. Also the classification. I work in several departments of the school."

"Housing?" Aria questioned and I sighed, "we're running late. I'll explain it all. Let's just go. Everyone get their bed buddy!" I grabbed Alison and she laughed. I took the teleporter button and hit it, opening up the teleporter. "Woah." They whispered and I chuckled, helping Alison through it until we got to the entrance of the OSS. "Wow." She said, looking up at people flying on jet packs and hover boards. "You live here?" I smiled, "yeah. Amazing right?"

"Let's go." We walked inside and everyone nodded at me. I heard a gasp and I turned, "Emily!" Jessica ran over and I smiled, "Jess! Hey!" She enveloped me in a hug and I smiled, hugging her back. "Oh Alison. My sweet baby." She kissed Alison's head and hugged her tightly. Ali shut her eyes tightly, holding onto her mother for dear life, "I missed you mom."

"I missed you too sweetheart. I'm so sorry I left."

Alison nodded and pulled away, "no it's fine. Totally get it." She chuckled, motioning to everything around us and Jessica looked at me with sparkling eyes, "You do not know how much everyone loves you here. For capturing Deathstroke? You're a legend Emily. Your parents are so proud of you." I smiled, "are they here?"

She nodded, "of course. The president wants to see you right away. Come, with me." She led me away and I took Alison's hand, pulling her along and I blushed when Jessica looked sideways at me with a wide grin, "I knew you two would find each other." She said to both Ali and I. I smiled and Jess told Charlotte to get Aria and Hanna settled in the room they'd be sharing with Ali as well. Spencer went with us to see her mother.

When we entered I stood properly and the council smiled, stood up and started clapping for me. I walked down, towards Veronica, the President and when I got to her I bowed and she said, "Emily Fields, welcome back hero." I nodded, "It's good to be back ma'am."