Chapter 11

Next Day (November 14, 2015)

Emily POV

Anytime now clock. I just want to get the hell out of here. I counted the slates of concrete in the walls at least 13 times. I want to leave so I can get ready for tonight! 

*RING*

I smiled, jumping out of my seat, "Have a good weekend!" the teacher said and I ran out of the classroom, only to have Alison grab my arm, "hey! I'm wearing black tonight to the homecoming dance. Wear something nice. Don't look disgusting," She warned me with her icy blue eyes and I almost kissed her if it wasn't for my busy schedule, "got it. See you. I'll uh...pick you up at 6." I ran out and got into my car, speeding to the house. I grabbed my suit for tonight and went to the lair to meet everyone. We were all dressed and Spencer waved me over, "okay. This has everything you need in it. Bow and Arrow, costume, mask, everything. Promise." I nodded, "got it."

"Okay. We need to have eyes everywhere. Alison cannot leave anyone's sight got it?" I said, looking at all of them and Hanna nodded, along with Charlotte. "Spencer will be hidden in the school, she hacked the security cameras so she'll most likely be in-" "The computer lab. Everyone gets a headset." She opened a metal briefcase and we all put the camouflaging ear pieces in our ears, blending in with our skin tones. "Woah." Hanna said and I turned everyone's on. "This way we are always in contact. Charlotte. Show Hanna."

Charlotte took Hanna's hand and they walked to the large case. "This is yours. Officially. Welcome to our squad..." Charlotte opened the case to reveal an all black outfit with a black mask. "Black Canary." She finished and Hanna's eyes marveled at the costume. I smiled and said, "let's do this."

We all got prepared for the dance and I left to go and pick up Alison. When she opened the door I almost fell to my knees. She looked amazing in a 2 piece dress, silver with diamonds at the top, slick black flowy bottom that went right to her feet, slightly curled hair and blood red lipstick. 

"Wow um...you look...amazing." She smiled, slightly blushing, "thank you. You look rather dashing yourself. Love the bow tie." She played with it, straightening it and I smiled, "I got you something."

She shook her head, "no presents."

I laughed, "Why not? Just open it." I handed her the box and she smiled, then opened it, her eyes widening and her jaw dropping. "You like it?" I said hopefully and she moved her lips but nothing came out. "Yes? No?"

She shook her head, "It's...gorgeous! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

I shrugged, "I've seen something more beautiful."

She looked up at me, her eyes teary and I grinned at the beautiful structure before me. "I love it...but it's too expensive Emily. This is the Majestic Diamond Necklace. From Tiffany & Co. These are real diamonds Emily. It's more than a million dollars."

"2.5 million. To be exact." She shot her eyes up to me and handed me the box, "I can't. Definitely not. You can't waste your money on me."

I chuckled and took the necklace out of the box, "it's not a waste. Turn around."

She sighed and said, "I can't let you do this." "Yes you can, and you will. Turn." I turned her body myself and she was smiling now as I placed the necklace on her chest, the diamonds sparkling. I clasped it in the back and she turned around to see me. I bulged my eyes, "gorgeous."

"It is."

I smirked, "nah. I meant you."

When the pink shade covered her cheeks I smiled, "The necklace is beautiful don't get me wrong, but it's just an accessory to add to yours. Not even the brightest gem could compare to your beauty."