Chapter 19

Alison POV

I ran. No. Not ran. I sprinted. Towards the closest exit there was. "Alison." A low voice said. I screamed and turned around, "NO! NO PLEASE!" A man walked over to me and held a gun up to me. I was grabbed by guys with masks and I struggled to free myself. "HELP! SOMEONE!"

I was shoved to the ground and the man held the gun to my forehead. I sobbed, "please don't do this." He smirked and cocked the gun and went for the trigger when the gun was hit out of his hand. A green hood flew in, shooting 5 guys at lightning speed, perfect accuracy. I widened my eyes when I saw the Arrow. I gulped and backed up. He fought off the guys and I ran as fast as I could. He's a killer. He killed those innocent people. Children.

I felt someone tackle me and I screamed in fear, "you're not getting away that easily." He lifted me up but the Arrow grunted, took the man and threw him off the edge of the building we were on. I teared up, "please don't hurt me."

Arrow looked at me but all I saw was a shadow. "Don't worry Princess."

I gasped and shot up in bed, sweating. I looked to my right and Emily was lying there. Her back was facing me and I looked at her tattoo...Was it really her tattoo that showed me things? I gulped and reached to her back. I placed my fingers gently on her back and my vision went white, then I was standing in a futuristic looking place. I heard kids running around and fire shot, water, rocks. Someone shot lasers out of their eyes, freakishly long limbs shot out, twisting in random places. A woman and another woman walked side by side. I noticed one and dropped my jaw, "mom?"

What is she doing here? "You're sure about this?"

"Absolutely. She's the top performer in this academy Veronica. All she has done is shown her amazing skills. She can do it all. She's the one we need. She can fix everything. She can save her from them."

Save who? And who are they talking about? And who's them?

"If this is true and she saves the person you believe is the 'chosen one' Jessica, what if she isn't the chosen one? What if she isn't who you think she is?"

My mother sighed after Veronica stopped speaking. "Then we keep looking. But ever since her day of birth she's been special. There's something in her. And her friends too."

The area went hazy and I rubbed my eyes but when I opened them I was back in bed. Emily groaned, and I pulled my hand away. She sat up and smiled at me, "morning pretty." She pecked my lips and stood up. I smiled, "morning handsome."

What did I see? My mother? Why? Was it real? Or just my imagination?

I put on clothes and looked at the clock, "we had a long nap."

Emily looked at the clock and laughed. 9 AM

"Very long. It was so worth it though." She looked at me and said, "I'm going to shower."

I groaned, "right...I should too. Let's do it." She smirked and I narrowed my gaze, "not do it you creep. I meant to take a shower." She chuckled and I stripped off the clothes I just put on and we got into the warm rain of the nozzle. Emily handed me the shampoo when she was done and we both washed up together, getting each other off of our bodies. When we got out I looked in the mirror, my jaw dropping. "Emily Fucking Fields. Are you kidding me?!" She frowned, "what?"

She walked over and looked in the mirror, then threw her head back, cracking up. "OH MY GOD!"

I glared at her, looking at the dark hickeys all over my neck, forming a heart. She shrugged, "they're so cute though." She poked them and I groaned, them punched her in the stomach. She didn't budge and I gasped in the pain that caused for my fist. She chuckled, "you wear my marks well." She placed a gentle kiss on my hickeys and I raised an eyebrow, "you were marking me?"

She shrugged and pulled down her T-shirt collar, showing hickeys on her chest, then turned around, showing scratch marks on the sides of her back, "you did too love." I giggled, "oops?"

She grinned and put her hands around my waist from behind, "just use makeup."

"To cover this humongous thing on my neck? Fat chance."

"Alright then. I'll just...wait out here. I'll pick you up in 10 alright? I gotta go get dressed better." She kissed my cheek and left to get ready for school.

Emily POV

I put on a denim button up shirt with black jeans and white BIG BOSS sneakers from Phillip Plein, the shoes with the lights on the bottom. I grabbed my keys and left the house with my backpack on my arm. I pulled up outside of Alison's and she walked out in leggings and a flowy top. Her leggings accented her butt and I literally licked my lips as she got into the car. "You look hot." She laughed, "as do you handsome. Long time no see." She pecked my lips and I smiled, "we're already like...3 hours late. More." I drove to the school and she giggled, "we can be a little more late." I shook my head, "nope. You have to get an education missy." Alison pouted, "why." Cause my job is to protect you and make sure you have a good life. "You want a good job don't you? School. Go miss cute butt." I pincheds her butt and she squealed, giggling and we went into the school.

When we walked into our class with the late passes from Attendance everyone stared at us, some laughing and some just staring. "Miss DiLaurentis, Miss Fields. Please have a seat." We sat down and Charlotte started chuckling. I glanced at her neck and saw hickeys. When I looked at Hanna I saw hickeys too. I smirked and looked back at Charlotte who redenned like a tomato. She looked away, clamping her hand over her love marks. I laughed and Alison gave me a questioning look.

I nodded towards Hanna and pointed to my hickeys on my neck. She looked at Hanna, then Charlotte and threw her head back laughing. "No way." She said and laughed harder. The teacher glanced at us but turned away with an eye roll. I chuckled and said, "wonder if team Sparia got it on too."

+++++++++++++++++++

Review and comment lovelies!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh<13