Chapter 21

Emily POV

"Em...Em wake up." I jumped awake to Charlotte shaking me. I looked around and the lair surrounded me, "how did I get here?" I frowned and then my eyes widened in realization of what happened. I jumped up, "Alison. He took her. Charlotte he has her! We have to-" "Em! Relax! We know. We are figuring it out." She sat me up and we walked to where Spencer, Hanna and Aria were. They were mapping out where she could be. "Was it him?" Aria asked, looking at me. I sighed, "definitely. He had the same build as Deathstroke...What's the plan." 

"I'm figuring that out right now. If we could just-" Spencer was cut off by a video message shot out of the hologram screen. It showed Alison, tied up against a chair. She was screaming and thrashing all around, her mouth tied by a cloth. Deathstroke walked over to her and stroked her cheek, "such a pretty girl. You want to save her Arrow? You'll come here. Alone. Just you and me...I believe we have some catching up to do." I looked at Alison and she was screaming for help. I looked away and the video ended. "There's an address attached." Spencer said and I told her to plug it into the GPS as I got dressed.

I put my arrow carrier on my back and Charlotte pushed my chest gently to the side, away from everyone, "Em. He's got something planned. Something big. I don't trust him. You can't go alone."

"I have to. My duty is to protect Alison."

"Yeah? Well to me it's to protect the ones I love. You're included in that category. You could die."

I sighed, "If I die, she lives. He already took one girl I loved. I won't let him take her too." I turned and said, "I'm going. Nobody follows me, understood?" They nodded and I sighed, "no goodbyes either. I'll be back. I promise." I smiled and nodded at Charlotte and Spencer. I got on my bike and rode to the address Spencer plugged in.

Alison POV

The man pulled my cloth out of my mouth. "Who are you." He chuckled and his mask came off, showing a man with dark hair and an eye patch over his eye. He looked older, middle aged. "The name is Slade Wilson. And you are Alison DiLaurentis, aren't you love?" He smiled and stroked my cheek. I cringed, "don't touch me."

He chuckled, "feisty one."

"What do you want from me." I said and wriggled in my seat. He bent down to be eye leveled with me. "It's not you I want. It's Emily Fields."

I frowned, "What? Why Emily?"

He laughed, "still haven't figured it out yet huh?"

I scrunched my eyebrows, "what do you want with Emily?" Before he could answer there was movement. Slade put his mask back on and looked around. He shoved the cloth in my mouth again, quickly tying it and he moved into a dark corner of the room. I whimpered and moved around but screamed when the window shattered. The Arrow jumped in, holding the bow up, searching the room. He looked down, seeing me, and ran over. He took the cloth off, "you'll be okay." The deep robotic voice said. He went behind the chair to untie me, "LOOK OUT!" I cried when Slade shot a bullet. The Arrow ducked and rolled behind a wall, shooting arrows but it didn't do anything. "Isn't this a fun reunion." He said to Arrow.

Emily POV

"Let the girl go." I ordered. "Possibly." I frowned, "what do you want now?" Deathstroke chuckled and said, "do you know who I am?" "Yes. You killed the one person I loved." He laughed more and said, "I did what you made me do." "I made you do nothing." I glanced at Alison who tried keeping up with the conversation. "Of course you did. Years I spent with you and her. I fell in love with her. I adored her. I wanted her. But you had her. She wanted you back. I DESERVED HER! BUT YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!" He walked over and I gulped, backing up, "what the hell are you talking about."