Another Year at Ouran (OHSHC)

~ Prologue ~

"Wake up! You don't want to be late on your first day of school!" Mimi rustled my sheets.

"Why not?" I yanked the sheets over my head, just to have them ripped off me anyways.

"Hurry and take a shower. Breakfast will be ready once you are done." She pushed me into the bathroom.

"Fine." I huffed.

After doing my morning routine I draped on my plain school uniform. I grabbed my new bag and took a mad dash down the stairs.

"Excited for your first day back at school, sweetie?" My mom asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Meh.." I shrugged, taking my seat.

"Someone doesn't sound very enthusiastic about it." My dad chuckled beyond the morning news paper.

"French toast." Mimi placed six slices thick slices in front of my face.

I doused the cinnamon goodness in maple syrup and dove right in.

"Oh you only have ten minutes to get to school, hurry!" Mimi grabbed my half empty plate and ran over to the kitchen. I chugged my glass of milk and ran to the door.

"Bye, love you!" I flung the door open.

I made it to the pink limo that was waiting patiently for me.

"Step on it Grey, I only have ten minutes!" I buckled myself in.

Grey fixed his glasses and pulled the car out of park. "Can do." We flew out of the drive way and off to school.

It's another year at Ouran...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ello my children! Did you miss me?! I missed you!! Anyways, not much to say it was just a prologue... But tell me what you guys are excited for in this new book and stuff!!!! As always I love you and bieeeee!!!