Chapter 29: Called Down

You know that feeling you get when you actually PASS. A test you studied for? Yeah that feeling. Well magnify that by ten and add the pressure if almost failing the term into the mix. I could say I passed, but I scraped the floor with this test and go a 100. Oops I'm sorry I think I stole Einstein's brain for the day. Whoops. My bad.

"I did it, I did it!!" I cheered in my class.

My teacher eyed me like I was some psychopathic. She typed something on the computer and got up from her chair.

"I need to go get something from another teacher. You can wait here for a pass if you like, unless it doesn't matter. But please leave the test so I can add it into your grades." My teacher pushed her chair back, making her way around the table and out the door.

This was the best day ever! I pass math, get to go see my hot new boyfriend, and I found a yen on the floor on my way here. Score one for Tess!

Cooling myself down, I placed the graded test on her desk and strolled out of the classroom. What I suppose to close the door, or could I just leave it open? I didn't want to lock her out.

I glance around the bare halls checking to see if anyone had left their doors open. A few were wide open so I shrugged it off prancing down the hallway.

I couldn't help but feel completely giddy. Who could blame me?

I hummed a tune strolling down the corridors to the host club. I never thought I would be so happy to step foot in this place.

I pulled open the door and saw nobody inside. Zip. Nada. Which was odd because I was totally sure I went into the right room. Musice room #3, yup that's the place. So why was it vacant.

Pulling out my phone I texted a simple '?' to both Haruhi, Tamaki, and Hikaru. One of ten was bound to get it.

I pulled up a seat from one of the tea tables that was set up in the room. Glancing around the room I spotted an item that looked to be a wallet. I walked over to it and pulled it open for an ID or something.

With nothing but empty leather and zero money or cards I shrugged it off. Maybe one of the guys lost it or maybe somebody wanted to throw it away. But whatever the deal was I needed to give it to the office or someone.

Leaving the club I strolled back down the halls to the office bubble lady. She greeted me with the pure smile she have everyone.

"Umm so I found this wallet and, it was empty with no ID. So do I just give it to you or..?"

Her brown eyes looked from me to the tan patterned wallet to examine it. She pulled up her glasses that hung from her neck and pushed them up her nose for a better look.

"I'll put it in the lost in found for you." The women's wrinkled face smiled all on its own.

I left with a wave and a 'thank you' checking my phone immediately after.

'We're coming back for an assembly, meet us at the club.' Haruhi's text replied. I knew I could count on her.

Taking my time back to the host room I passed my class I was just in. She still wasn't back from whatever she did. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the desk that I had used. I forgot my bag... Thankfully it was tucked under the desk so nobody would see it. Even I had to double take. I grabbed my things and headed back off to class still as chipper as ever.

I made it just in time as everyone piled into the room for the afternoon that was cut short due to the assembly.

"What was the assembly about?" I asked Haruhi as she emerged from the group.