Chapter 18: Temptations

I was caught off guard but not displeased the least. His body formed with mine and sent fireworks off as soon as we were skin to skin. I must have felt like a radiator by now. My fingers rapped around in his hair, getting lost in every red strand available.

He moaned my name against my lips making my knees feel like jello. We parted for air but our foreheads stayed in contact.

"What do you do to me." Hikaru growled.

I turned my face so he couldn't see how embarrassed I looked, even in darkness. Which didn't last long because he flicked on the side table light.

"Hey, look at me..." His palm caressed my cheek and turned my flushed face to his glowing one.

"Ah... Yeah?" My face felt like it was going to melt off because I was so hot.

"You're so warm.." He purred.

His voice was making me nuts. Every word my my stomach flip and every touch sent my skin to flames.

Hikaru lowered his face to my neck and trailed kisses down to my collarbone.

"H-hika... Hikaru." My words were completely jumbled and barley audible, they came out more as squeaks.

"Why are you so hot?"

"What do you mean?" I choked.

Hikaru's hand moved up my arms and goosebumps formed around my body. Sending chills up my spine. I closed my eyes at the touch.

"You're so cute when you're sensitive."

I rapped my hands around his back closing the distance between us.

I knew I shouldn't go far, but I wanted to, but I couldn't. The way things were just didn't line up correctly, I couldn't do anything farther than this until I told them about Maria. Maybe it was just me but I couldn't. Even if I felt like I was going to explode from him not touching me, I had to wait. Plus I was only a sophomore.

"Good night, Hikaru.." I whispered into his ear.

His eye widened. "Ugh..."

I smirked, I was in control. For now.

~

The morning sun blared through the drawn shades. I groaned and rolled over. A figure moved under the sheets.

"Ughh so early!" I tossed the sheets over my head to block out the sunlight.

"What are you a vampire?" Hikaru's voice sounded next to my ear.

"Woah! What?" He caught me off guard with his deep morning voice.

"You're blushing again." He tapped my nose under the sheets.

I buried my hands in my face. "No I'm not!"

His cold hands pressed against my hips just as he did last night.

"Your hands are so cold..." I noted.

He laughed. "And you're warm."

I pushed him off me stepping out of the bed and let the morning take me. I lifted my arms above my head a stretched to take of the morning. I heard Hikaru's voice get caught in his throat.

"What?" I turned around to see his face a soft pink.

"I forgot what you were wearing."

I made an 'o' with my face, and played with the ends of my hair, which was in a braid. I didn't remember putting it in one. But I guess I did after I took it out o it's bun last night. Thoughts of last night crossed my mice an images flashed in my eyes. Last night was wild, really wild.

I needed breakfast to get my mind off all those temptations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes I just updated this at like 10 o'clock at night. No hate. But so yeah, it's a short chapter, sorry about that. I kinda wanted to get through all... That (>w<)!! Just so we ha a spicy chapter or two, that way it ended on a good note an I could do another chapter instead of squishing one and half together and then it's jut like gahhh!!! So I love all the comments talking about how nice everything has been with the last two chapter (well not every thing was nice, but you like it!!) wow I'm talking for a really long time, sorry about that! Enjoy your read!! Please comment an vote!!! Bie!!!!