Chapter 31: Club Bug

"I just can't rap my head around that Tamaki's father really said that to you." Hikaru said.

We were sitting on his bed sipping hot chocolate and fussing over this story. I wasn't about to leave Ouran over some dumb prank. I was going to get to the bottom of this.

I sipped on my hot chocolate. "Mmm, I thought the same thing. His father was so nice to me last year. I think he's just worried since Tamaki and I are friends an I'm going to be an influence on him, or something." I took another sip, letting the chocolate soothe me.

"Do you think he told Tamaki?!" My boyfriend asked worried.

"It wouldn't surprise me. I have two days left at Ouran, so it would be kinda useless if I never saw him again." I shrugged pulling the blanket higher up my back.

"Don't say that." Hikaru put his mug down on the side table. "I know you didn't do it, we just need to prove your innocence." He hugged me gently.

I sighed, breathing in his husky smelling cologne. "You're right. I just don't know how I'm going to do it."

With this day already gone I needed to devise a plan on how I was going to prove to them I didn't steal the money. If only I knew how.

"Do you think the club will help me? I mean, what if Tamaki already got a hold of them and turned them on me?" I was starting to panic. Even if I somehow managed to come up with an elaborate plan on setting myself free, would they believe me after it? Would they be by my side the whole way? Did they even know?

"Then they aren't true friends."

"No, honestly what if Tamaki's father brainwashed him. And he passed all that information down to the club. It wouldn't be their faults for hating me."

A memory flashed in my head.

"Did you go to the host club before the assembly started?"

"Ugh, I don't really see where you're going with this, but yeah. They called us down by clubs so it wouldn't be crowded going to the auditorium."

"Ok, so it has to be somebody from the club.."

"What?!" Hikaru looked in disbelief.

I shook my head. "I don't me any of the guys. I'm talking about the clients. It had to be one of them. But someone who knew me. It had to be someone that was in our class that knew I was going to retake the test. Or overheard me talk to Haruhi about it or something."

Hikaru looked nervous and scared to think anyone in that room was a criminal. I saw him try to take it all in.

"Even if it wasn't a customer, someone had to have access and sneak by you guys without a second thought. Do any of those girls bad mouth me?"

Hikaru scrunched his face up. "Not that I have heard. It looks to me like they all like you, a lot."

"See! There's my problem!" I placed my mug in the side table next to Hikafu's. "I can't think of a single time where any of them looked at me a different way. They are all so nice, sweet, and kind."

This investigation was taking a hard left, making a u-turn, backing up and parking into the confusion garage. This really sucked. What if I couldn't end up figuring this all out? Would I really have to leave?

"This sucks. What if I can't get them to believe me?"

Hikaru sighed. "Well we have to tell them. Otherwise we are getting no where in this search."

He was right. I needed my friends. Wether they cared or not, I needed them.

~

I paced back and forth, hoping to get some comfort in me walking like a moron.

"It will be ok, they aren't going to judge you."

"I'm just happy they are coming."

"You guys still haven't told me why I'm down here? What are you talking about?" Koaru asked us again.

I quickened my pacing. "You'll find out with the rest, if try show."

"They said they would be here in-"

Hikaru was cut short by the doorbell being rang. I rushed over to the seat, fiddling wildly with my locket. I think that story would have to wait for another day. Right now we had bigger fish to fry.

Tamaki was first to show up in the door. His purple eyes met mine. I squirmed in my seat.

"You wanted to see us?" Tamaki snarled from the doorway.

He knew.

I swallowed hard and played with the locket, fearing to tell my side of the story.

The rest of the Host Club piled in behind Tamaki. This was bad, really bad. The look on their faces made it seem like Tamaki told them all.

Oh my god..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh so like update in school are best! Right? Anyways how you think it's bout to go down. Tell me. Thank you, vote, comment and stuff. Love you bieee!!