Chapter 3: Une omelette

"Nooo!!! No I lost! Noooo!!!!" I cried.

"Chill out Tess, we are just playing Monopoly.." My brother Kurt sat there.

"I'm a failure! Rawwwwrr!!" I flipped the board over an all the little figures and cards filled the empty floor.

"Look whatcha' caused, now you're making a mess." Kurt pointed at the cards and the little houses all over the floor. "You're cleaning that up!"

"Never!!!" I ran down the hall.

"Oh, I don't think so!" I heard his foot steps chase after mine.

"Mwahhahahah!!!" I passed the kitchen and went into the dining room. "Fight me!"

"You're going to get in now!" He jumped on me.

"No!" I screamed dodging his attack. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into the door.

"Your rain of terror ends now!" He called out. After his little speak the doorbell rang. "You're safe.... For now..." Kurt gave me the look. Then he backed up and crawled up the stairs, no literally crawled... Why would a 20 something year old man CRAWL up stairs is beyond me.

"Ello!" I opened the door the second I heard it ring again.

"Hello!" The host club cheered in the doorway.

"Go away! Don't rich people have better things to do on a long weekend? Like buy a house or fire people." I glared at them.

"We wanted to see you!" Tamaki smiled.

"Yeah, well it's kind of a special day today so..."

"Why is it special?" Tamaki looked at me.

"Is it a holiday?" Koaru looked up at the sky.

"Is it someone's birthday?" Hikaru asked.

"Oh my god! Is it your birthday!?" Tamaki grabbed my shoulders.

"No, no, and thank god no. Trust me, you will know when it's my birthday. And since you asked today is special because I don't have to hang out with you idiots." I was about to close the door.

"Mom the toaster is on fire again!" Kurt called for the kitchen.

"Ugh!" I ran to the kitchen to see Kurt staring at the toaster... On flames. "Are you retarded!?" I grabbed a cloth and smacked the toaster. The flames finally went out until little puffs of black smoke came out of it. "Dude!"

"Awh... My toast.." My brother pulled out his black burnt toast. "I think we need a new toaster."

"Oh REALLAYY!?" I asked sarcastically.

Kurt picked up the toast and put it right in my face. "Eat it." He pushed it to my lips.

I backed away. "Ew gross, no!"

"You destroyed our game of Monopoly!" He pushed it closer.

"You won!" I pointed out.

"Eat it!" My brother got closer to me.

"No! I'm not eating your distorted piece of black toast!" I backed up further.

"That's racist!" He gasped.

"It's ugly!" I pointed at the toast with my hand.

"Oh so now you're saying black toast is ugly!?" He put his hands on his hips.

"Yes! Who eats black toast!?" I gave an annoyed face.

"Pft! Everybody!" Kurt put his hands up like I made a 911 joke.