Chapter 20: Lust or Love

I was busy having a conversation with my best friend Nicole, which we did pretty often, about or lives when Mimi walked in the door. "And then I said-"

"Tess, someone BOY is here to see you!" She squeaked.

"Boy?" What boy did she not know, I have practically brought over all my friends, what boy missed me on a Sunday afternoon.

"Oh by the way," Mimi started. "I'm heading out for the week. Do you think you can handle yourself?" She was dressed in a fur coat and her heels were no more than an inch by the time I reached the stairs.

"I can deal.." I laughed.

"Don't forget, your parents are out at that dinner.. Party thing. They'll be back by 7. Lock the door. Dinners in the oven. He's waiting for you in the-"

"Bye!!" I closed the door in her face. She needed a hobby, that women works like nobody's business. I still wondered who was in my house.

"Hey there-... Finn?" I walked in to the kitchen. It was odd seeing him without a uniform or swimsuit. He was either half naked or dressed to impress, never an in between.

"So.... Whatcha doing here?" I pulled orange juice from the fridge and poured a glass. "You want anything?"

"I would like coffee but, I don't mean to trouble you I-"

"It's no trouble at all. Just coffee not cappuccino or expresso..?" I asked.

He chuckled. "No thanks, miss Starbucks over here."

I laughed. "Well," I flipped my hair dramatically. "You know!" I batted my eyes and purse my lips.

"Very cute." He commented.

"I know!" I flipped my hair again while batting my lashes. "Anyways, why'd you come here?" I took a sip of my juice.

"To see you."

"Thank you Captain Obvious over here, no but seriously why...?" I took another sip.

He moved over to me, gliding softly across the tiled kitchen floor. With one swift move his hands were in my sides and he was breathing down my neck, in a way that sent shivers up my spine.

"To hold you..."

Finn's warm breath brushed against my skin causing goosebumps to form all around my body. Every hair was on end, waiting for the next move.

"To touch you..."

Financier's hands moved up and down my arms making them thence up.

Thoughts of Hikaru shot through my head. I was nervous and scared. Whether it was lust or love I couldn't figure it out, it i knew it was wrong to lead them both on at once.

"Finn... I.." I stuttered.

He hummed in my ear. "Yes?"

"I can't.."

"Why?" Finn still traced gentle shapes into my arms which put me on cloud nine.

"It's wrong.."

He turned me around softly and I was worried what his face would look like.

A boyish grin played on his lips. "What's wrong."

I bit my bottom lip holding in things that dared escape. I would have gladly let him continue what he was doing but I knew it was wrong.

"Because, well... I-"

A knock on the door broke my sentence and feet tracked inside the kitchen. Goodie, I forgot to lock the door. I was completely cemented in place just anticipating who was home. But it wasn't who came home, it was who had arrived that mattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•_• who's at the door guys!?

Anyways I really want to thank you all for commenting your ideas and feels about all these chapter, it means a whole lot! Thank you! So now we are getting into the big meaty mess of all these men. Ooo the drama, ooo the suspense, ooo the hot chilling romance, what will happen next!? Share your thoughts! Thank you, bie!!!! Mwahhahahahhahahah!!