chapter 12 he's back

I went up to my dorm. The common room was filled but my dorm was empty. I sat down on the bed and put down Ribbon.
I looked at the green walls surounding the room. Then I remembered the cloak. I jumped down from the bed and opened my coffin at the end of the bed. I sat down next to it and digged through it and took out the green and black cloak. I held it in my hands and softly brushed the fabric with my fingers.

My mother's cloak. A Slytherin just as me. If I only could have talked to her. Ask her about who I was. Did I do the right things?

I stod up and walked over to my bed. I layed down and hugged the cloak. The hole that I had always felt inside me was in one way dissapearing. But still. I did not know where I came from. Who was my parents. What did they do? Why did they leave me?

I woke up when Frieda brushed my shoulder.
"Hey sleepyhead! Dinner!" She say and I tried my best to wake up.

"We were wondering where you went. Didn't find you by the lake and the other Slytherins didn't know either." Liona said and they all walked towards the door.

"I'll be down in a minute. You go before me." I said and tried sitting up in the bed.

"Alright! But don't fall asleep. You can't miss dinner!" Grace said before they closed the door behind them.

I sat for a second just breathing on the edge of the bed. I took the green cloak and put it down in my coffin again before I brushed Ribbon and walked out of the dorm.

I passed the common room and hurried up the stairs towards the great hall.

I walked up to the slytherin table and saw Umbridge glanze at me from the headmaster seat. I hope Draco didn't mention my walk outside of the castle. But why would I care if he did?

"So? Early sleep tonight or up all night studying?" Liona said and digged into the food.

"I would like to say early sleep. But it will most definitely turn out to an up all night studying." I said drinking the pumpkin juice.

I saw in the corner of my eyes a blonde boy looking at me. I couldn't understand him. He was so friendly at the beginning and then he shows this muggleborn hating side that is not what I believed him to be.

"Adeline? Are you listening? Summer break! A big yay would have been great." Grace said and I turned to look at them.

"Sorry! Of course! Summer break." I said and tried to sound entusiastic.

The night turned out to be just as I imagined. I stayed up all night reading and woke up surrounded by my parchments and books.

I hurried to change to.my robed and followed the others down to breakfast.

I was ready for my last OWLs. Two hours writing exam. We met outside the great hall before Umbridge ooened uo for us to walk inside. I sat down at my udual seat and waited for the test to start.

Thanks to all the studying I actually knew most of the answers without much of thinking.

When it was about twenty minutes left we heard a strange sound from the doors. A big bang and Umbridge stod up from her seat. She walked quickly through our seats towards the door.

She opened it slowly and a small light came lying into the great hall. Thrn it exploded and we all turned around to look for the source. Then came for lights and fireworks were going off. Then came two boys flying on broomsticks thrpughing fireworks around them. The Weasley twins. Umbridge was trying her best to get the fireworks away. But then came a big explosion and a big firework drago turned up in the great hall. It was chasing Umbridge through the hall and when she reached the big doors it dissapeared in a great roar leaving all the classpictures, with Umbridge rules, to fall down to the ground surrounding Umbridge with broken glass. A great roar was heard from everyone at the exam and we followed the twins out to the yard. All the students at Hogwarts was cherring and jumping.