part 2 chapter 7

"Go Slytherin!" Grace came running into the dormitory screaming.

"Go to bed Grace! The game isn't until after lunch." Liona say and turn around in her bed.

"So what? We need to be ready! We might beat Gryffindor this time! They put Weasley as a keeper. How stupid can they be?" She say jumping around in the room.

"Just a few minutes more. Go terrorise some first years or something." Frieda say and I hear how she puts her pillow over the head.

"Fine!" She say and run out of the room a bit dissapointed about her friends.

"Snape's gonna kill me when he finds out I haven't started on my essay." Liona say as we sit in the great hall.

"I don't think so. He'll be to busy killing me." Frieda say and they laugh.

"So? Now you've woken up?" Grace say and crash down next to us.

"Yes. We didn't feel the need to wake up at six..." Liona say and give a grumpy sound.

I almost bumped into Draco as I hurried down to the dorms before the game.

"Aren't you going?" I say as I see that he isn't really dressed to be oit in the cold weather.

"No." He say quiet and walk away.

"I thought you liked Quidditch. You were a great seeker." I say and he turn around. His face was pale.

"People change, Radcliff! So don't try and sound so happy. Go and terrorise someone else. I don't need you!" He say and give me a mean grin. I didn't recognise this Draco. He wasn't the same witty Draco I met at the bridge in the beginning of the semester.

"Fine. Just so you know. I've never done you any harm. If someone is terrorising someone it's you. With that pale ghostly face and cold manor. What happened to the Draco I met last year? The one who wrote the note?" I say and he stop. I cold see how he tightened hus jaw.

Then he turned to me and grinned.
"Don't you see, Adeline! I just can't tell you! I know what I told you last year. And I know we might have turned into friends. But I don't need any. I have some already. And I don't need someone to ruin it!" He say and fix his suit before walking past me with heavy steps.

I stod still hearing his voice echoing in my head.

He was just to difficult for me to understand.

I followed the others to the quidditch pitch. It was filled and the crowd was shouting.

It all started quite well. We had very good shots at the Gryffindors but their keeper didn't let a single ball in.

"No!" Grace shout. I could see on her face that she was angry.

"How can this be true? He was such a bad player last time I checked!" Frieda say and turn around to look at all the Slytherins.

Bludger after bludger were hit but in some way, Gryffindor were leading. We hadn't managed a single goal.

I could see Zabini swoshing around  the pitch doing his best. But then came a Gryffindor player and took the lead again.

When the ending sound echoed in the pitch, none of the Slytherins looked happy. How come we always loose against Gryffindor?

We sat in the great hall discussing the loss.
"We had great players. That Weasley isn't supposed to be that good..." Liona say and we all nods.

"How come we always get beaten by Gryffindor? Hasn't it been like that for like... forever" I say and close my book of runes.