part 2 chapter 6

The Hogsmeade weekend had come and I had not told Zabini about my change of plans. It had started to snow a week ago and the grounds were already covered in snow.

"I really think you should have told him. It's been weeks since you knew you'd be able to go." Grace say as we walk through the Hogwarts gates towards Hogsmeade.

"Well, if he meets me, he'll know I'm here." I said and grabbed Grace's arm.

We all followed the path towards the three bromsticks when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"So this was you plans? Skipping me for you friends?" It was Zabini. Grace pinched me in the arm and they all hurried off without me. I was left alone walking next to him.

"No, actually I was ment to tell you. But my plans were moved. So I don't really have any plans here." I say and he smiles.

"Good! I'll buy you a butterbear!" He say and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you!" I say and smile.

"No problem. Should we sit down over there maybe?" He say and show me to a seat in one of the corners.

"So? The famous Blaise Zabini. What makes you wanna buy a possible stranger a butter bear?" I say as we recieve our butter bears.

He laugh.
"I don't think I'd call you a stranger Radcliff. We have talked before." He say and I smile.

"Yes of course."

"But considering you haven't told me so much about you, except that your a fosterkid amd transfered from Durmstrang, I guess you could be a stranger." He say and take a sip of his drink.

"Well there's not much more to say. But I don't know anything about you. Except  that your family's rich and all the girls find you attractive." I say and he raise his eyebrows as he smile.

"Really? All the girls you say?" He say and I laugh.
"Maybe then this would be the time to ask if you Adeline Radcliff would join me on a walk around Hogsmeade after this refreshing drink?" He pretended to be a more polite gentleman but we both ended up laughing.

"I'd love that!" I said and smiled.
"Cheers to that!" He say and raise his glass.

Just as our glasses meet, I see Draco walk out from a door. He glances over at where we sits and quickly turns away.

I look back at Zabini and smile. I guess I must be wrong. Draco was still the proud, bad boy he used to be. He must just have been bussy with something. That would explain his constant dissapearance and his need of help from Pansy.

We drank our butterbears and then took a walk in the village.

"You're quite interesting you know?" He say as we walk through the snow.
I look at him surpriced.

"You're a fosterkid that went to Durmstrang and lived with muggles. And still, you're a Slytherin. I don't think I've ever heard of a muggleborn getting into Slytherin. So your family history should be quite interesting." He say and look at me.

I give him a smal smile. If he only knew...

"I guess." I say and he shake his head.
"How about your history? You must have a long family history." I say to try and move the subject away from me.

"Well, I bet there are some rumors about it. You know. Our histories are kind of alike. I live with my mother. She's been married... a few times." He say and laugh. "I don't know exactly who my father is, but whoever he was, he is dead."

"I'm sorry." I say and he smile.

"Not your fault. I really don't care though. Me and mom are just fine on our own." He smile and look down on me.