part 2 chapter 3

It had already been a week and I couldn't believe where those first days went.

"Hurry up! We'll be late for class!" Frieda said as we ran down the corridor towards defence against the dark arts. All of the slytherins loved having Snape as our professor. He was good, I guessed.

We burst in through the door before the class began. I caught Draco's eyes. He grinned and I smiled.

We hurried to sit down and take out our books. Snape later came in and I no longer felt afraid or worried about homeworks or NEWTs. I was a Slytherin after all. We had the ambition.

After class we walked together up to the Great Hall. Someone crashed into me as we teached the top stairs and I was about to drop my books.

"Ops! Sorry!" It was Zabini. The guy I had talked to once last year. "Long time since, Radcliff. Everything alright?" He looked at me, making sure he hadn't crashed into me too hard.

"Everything's fine." I said and smiled friendly.

"Good! We should meet someday! I'll see you!" He said before running away again.

"What was that?" Liona said and looked at me with big eyes.

"No idea." I said and looked at the way he had disappeared.

"Did he just say that you two should meet someday? Like a date?" Grace said and stared at me.

"A date with Zabini! Just as rich and famous as Malfoy, only better manners and in my opinion, more good looking." Frieda said and winked at me.

"There is no date!" I said and felt how I was blushing. "He only said we should meet, as friends!"

"Right." Liona said and looked at the others.

"Oh shut up! Let's go eat!" I said and walked away towards the great hall.

We sat in the dorm doing some homeworks before dinner. We had a test in Transfiguration coming up.

I had curled up in my bed with Ribbon lying next to me. He was purring and I was petting his back.

"You know, Pancy and her friends asked me if I wanted to join them to Hogsmead next month." Grace said when everyone were quiet.

All eyes turned on her.
"Pancy? Asked you?" Frieda looked at her and then me.
"I would understand if she had asked Adeline. you did of course go to Durmstrang so she would have a reason to talk to you. But Grace. What did she say?"

"Not much. She might just want me to tell her more about you Adeline. She has always looked at you in a strange way you know. Bet she is mad cause you didn't want to be her friend." Grace said and laughed.

"Well, she won't see me in Hogsmead. I've got a meeting with Dumbledore that day." I say and look down in my books.

"Dumbledore? Again?" Liona say and they all look up from their books and at me.

"Yes is it so weird? I have only been in this school for one year. There is still alot to catch up on." I said and turned page.

I had got a meeting with Dumbledore this evening too. But I didn't want to tell them too much. Nobody from  Slytherin really liked him. So when I went to visit him every week, it would seem a bit strange.

I hurried off after dinner. The corridors were empty so nobidy noticed me when I found my way up to the Headmaster's office.

I knocked carefully on the door.

"Miss Radcliff. C'mon in." I heard Dumbledore's voice. But I seemed to have interrupted something. Professor Snape was standing next to Dumbledore's  and he looked as if I had caught him in something.