part 2 chapter 5

Halloween was here and people were in a very good mood.

"I am so looking forward to the pumpkin pies and pumpkin chicken, pumpkin juice and pumpkin tarte. Everything pumpkin actually." Liona said as we sat in the great hall eating our dinner.

Her love for food was bigger than anyone I had ever met.

I had recieved a letter from Dumbledore this morning. He wanted to meet me tonight for an earlier meeting. That ment I would be free during the Hogsmeade weekend.

"So how are you planning on telling Zabini? Guess your date will happen after all." Frieda said and smirked.

"I don't know if I should tell him actually." I said and drank my pumpkin juice.

"Well, I wouldn't miss an oppertunity to sit down with him. He might be just a posh ass, but bloody he's hot." Liona say and we all look at the place where Blaise and his friends sit.

After dinner I decided to write Eliza a letter. So much had been happening already and she was the closest I could talk to.

Dear Eliza

So much has happened. I've been having meetings with Dumbledore. I can't say how I feel cause it's such a strange feeling. What am I supposed to do? I miss my old life a little. But I can't go back now. Not long until christmasbreak, then I'll see you again. Much love from me and Ribbon.

Sinceraly
Adeline

I walked up to the owlery and sent the letter off with an owl. Then I had to hurry back for my meeting with Dumbledore.

The door was opened before I even had time to knock. Snape came out from the office.

"Good evening, sir!" I said as he passed me.
"Good evening, Radcliff." He said before he dissapeared.

"Miss Radcliff?" Dumbledore was standing next to his desk.
"Take a seat." He point at a chair.

"We have had many meetings already, Adeline and I don't want you to feel to bad about what you've seen. As you understood from the last time, Tom Riddle jr was a very special young man. It took me a long time to realise how dark his thoughts actually were. I wish I would have seen it earlier, but there is no good dvelling over the past." He looked up over his half-moon spectacles and smiled.

"I think we should move on to something I guess you've been wondering about. Your mother. I told you this story at the end of last year but I guess you still wants to know more."

"Yes, sir!" This caught my attention right away

"Caroline Riddle was a wonderful lady. She had great ambitions and was a slytherin prefect. She grew up not knowing her history, just like you." His kind eyes moved around the room and he was smiling.  "Her mother, Amelia Stonewood, had taken care of her all alone. Tom and Amelia knew eachother from Hogwarts and Tom had met Amelia during a trip to Wales and used her as a way to get what he wanted. It would take him 18 years to figure out he had got a daughter." Dumbledore gave his wand a wip and looked at me.

"Would you like a cup?" He asked as a tray with tea came flying.

"Thank you, sir!" I said and took a cup. I had a feeling I would be staying there for quite some time.

"Now. When Amelia understood that Tom was coming to kill her. She told Caroline everything she knew. She sent her off and wanted her to stay hidden. When Tom found Amelia, he knew she was hiding something. He used the forbidden curses to get the information he needed before killing her in the most crusial way. But he was a very bussy man and it wasn't until he was known by another name that he came for Caroline. And by then, she had already started a family and made sure that her daughter wouldn't know a thing about her grandfather untill the time was right."