part 2 chapter 19

Eliza had packed the most valuable in a suitcase as I had walked around the livingroom trying to get my head focused. What could I do? Hogwarts would get a new headmaster next term and if I went back Voldemort would probably hurt most of my friends to try and find me. I had to find a way to stop him if possible. There must be a way to prevent a war or at least make the damages scarse. I looked out through the windows each 5 seconds to make sure a war had not already broken out. Eliza came in and walked up to the desk next to the window. "I've sent an owl to the ministry to inform them and I will send one to Hogwarts aswell to inform them about your absence." She said as she hurried to scribble some words on a parchment before sealing it and handing it to Pepper.

"Now." She said taking a deep breath and looking at me. "Are you sure you want to do this? Hogwarts can probably keep you safe for another year." She looked at me conserned.

"I am sure. Dumbledore was the one to keep Voldemort from entering the castle. If he would find out that I am still hiding there it could mean danger to all my friends. I can't risk that. The time has come for me to fullfill my destiny. I need to make my parents proud. And to do so I have to find a way to stop him without putting the people around me at risk." I said confident and calmed down.

"Alright then. We better start in Norway then. If he didn't find you there before he might not now." Eliza said and grabbed her suitcase and we walked together towards the door. She took out her wand and looked at me. I grabbed her arm and made myself ready for the second apparation of the day.

We landed somewhere in the forest. Sun was shining through the thick branches and the sound of a creek filled my ears.

"Just a short walk from here." Eliza said and brushed her cloak before we began to walk. We were on a high mountain and I could see a cottage about a mile away from where we walked.

"This was where you were first sent when you came to Norway. Then the muggles found you and brought you to fostercare." She said and nodded in the direction of the cottage.

We walked carefully downhill and Ribbon did the best to keep up with us. The cottage was located beside a small creek and a crescent picturing a  dragon and a lion on each side of a olivebranch hanged over the door.

"What does that mean?" I said nodding at the crescent. Eliza looked.

"I don't know actually. It has always been here. Your parents said something about an old prophecy about peace between differences." She smiled and then walked up to the door. I stoped to look at it for a while. Dragon and a lion. What had Magorian told me? The girl with the mind of a dragon but heart of a lion.

"Alohomora!" Eliza opened the door and stepped inside.

It was much larger inside than it looked on the outside.

"Put your things in order and I will secure this place." Eliza said and pointed at an open door leading to a bedroom.

I looked around. This Place almost looked familiar. The dark wooden walls and the curved branches in the cealing. I walked into the bedroom and put down my suitcase on top of the bed. Ribbon jumped up beside it and I brushed his head.

"I hope we are safe her now. Just wish my friends were alright." I said and started opening the suitcase to bring out my stuff. I put the letters from my parents in the shelf next to the bed and hanged my cloak on a chair. I brushed the silk broderie. I will make you proud mum. I thought and took a deep breath before walking out to Eliza in the hallway.

"It should work if any intruders come searching." She said and put away her wand. "Why don't we make some tea and talk about what we should do?" She said and looked at me with her friendly eyes.