Chapter 9

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you :)

***

Jennifer's POV -

My head is pounding. My heart is racing. I have nowhere to go. The exit to the hallway is completely blocked off.

Blaise is staring at me hungrily. Tears begin to pool in my eyes as I stumble backwards into the hallway, desperate to put space between him and I.

Blaise steps forward, and I realize that I have nowhere to run. His bloodshot eyes rake over my body, and I begin to panic.

My vision is blurred, and my hands are trembling violently. I realize that if I'm going to have any chance at escaping, I have to go for it now. I try to duck beneath Blaise's arm, but he grabs my wrists slams me back into the wall. His tongue darts out, wetting his lips and leaving a string of saliva on his chin.

The tears that've collected in my eyes suddenly start to spill over. He's staring at me in satisfaction, proud of what he's accomplished. I struggle against his grasp, but he's too strong for me.

No one is coming down the hall. No one is coming to save me.

Blaise pins his knee between my thighs and pushes his lips against mine. His breath reeks of liquor. I try to struggle against him, but my body is mostly frozen in terror. He grabs my chin and tilts my head up, his lips traveling forcefully along my jaw and collarbone.

He's whispering terrible things in my ear, most of which I can't hear over the noise of my own racing thoughts. I try to open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. I feel helpless, worthless, and Blaise has complete control over me.

There's nothing I can do.

Draco's POV -

This is the last place I want to be.

I stand in the corner, sulking. Someone comes up to me, offering me a drink, but I refuse. I don't drink -- not anymore.

The pounding music is starting to give me a headache, and I find myself wondering how I ever enjoyed this.

I'm looking around the room, searching for Jennifer, who looks stunning, although I'd never say it to her. I can't find her.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her in a while. Instantly, I begin to worry. Where could she have gone? I know she wouldn't be dancing in the middle of the room.

That's when I see Blaise, stumbling down the hall that leads to the bathrooms. Judging by the way that he can barely manage to hold himself up, I can tell he's wasted. I find myself wondering where he's going.

A horrific thought flashes through my mind.

What if Jennifer...oh shit. Shit.

I start to panic, my heart hammering rapidly inside of my chest. I push my way through the dense crowd, violently shoving drunk Slytherins out of my way. I can't bear to think that there's even a chance that Zabini would do what I think he might be doing.

I pace toward the hallway, and turn the corner.

What I see makes me feel something I've never felt before.

Blaise has Jennifer pinned to the wall, and is kissing her against her own will. Tears are streaming down her face, and she's shaking like a leaf.

My jaw goes rigid as my vision flashes dark. My entire body is shuddering with boiling hot rage at the sight in front of me, and then I lose control of myself completely.