Chapter 4

Charlie's POV.

Class finally ended and Louis, Zayn, Niall, and I started heading to Math class.

"So how is it in this new town?" Louis asked, walking on my right.

"It's different. New experience that I'm getting but it's cool," I smiled.

"Where did you used to stay?" Niall asked as he walked on the right of Louie.

"Los Angeles, California," I said.

"Oh was it beautiful out there?" Zayn asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"It's beautiful to certain types of people in certain places, so that's arguable. But to answer your question, I thought the beaches matched up with the sunsets were perfect," I said.

"Interesting," Niall said.

"It's definitely a place for a person who wants to live life in the fast lane," Louis said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Niall opened the door for us all and then Zayn and I walked in with his arm still wrapped around my waist, Louis came in next, and Niall came in last. Then I saw Harry sitting with a guy with dirty blond hair and puppy brown eyes. Then the guy with dirty blond hair nodded us over and Harry turned his head to see us. We all walked over to their table and I looked at them all.

"Hey love, I'm Liam. I hear your name is Charlie," he smiled.

"Yes and I've heard nice things about you Liam," I said as I sat next to Harry.

"How was History?" Harry asked clearly annoyed.

"It was nice," I said quietly.

"Mmm," he replied glaring at Zayn.

Niall looked at Harry and then me. He shook his head and pulled out paper for us all.

"So Charlie," Louis started.

"Class has started. Oh and pop quiz! Do the problems on the board," our teacher said.

We all worked on our quizzes quietly, but I could still feel the tension in the air. Once we were finished we could leave, so I got up and left. Harry shortly followed as I walked outside and laid in the grass.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked as he lay next to me, his eyes watching mine.

"Confused, happy, chill, sleepy," I replied, closing my eyes.

"Why confused?" he asked.

"You and Zayn have tension between the two of you. Clearly anyone could see it," I said.

"Mmm makes sense," he said.

"Yeah I suppose it does," I replied.

"Look I'm not that way," he said.

"What way Harry?" I asked.

"A player," he said.

"Oh really because Zayn said it and Ashley said it," I said.

"I have a reputation yes, but I haven't done that for 3 months to be honest," he said.

"So you basically didn't have sex over summer. Wow Harry," I sneered.

"Look I'm not doing it anymore so why does it matter?"  he said, snapping at me.

"Why does it matter period? We are just friends, and that's how it will always be," I said as I got up and headed back inside. Harry followed close behind but never said anything. I could tell he wanted to say something, but he decided against it. We met up with the rest of the guys and headed to lunch.