Chapter 29

We need to talk.

That's what he said to me. I looked at him and he held my hands.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier," he said.

"It's fine," I said.

"No it's not. I should've listened to everything you had to say," he said.

"It's ok," I said biting my bottom lip.

"Listen, I know you didn't give your virginity to him," he whispered.

"How?" I asked, tears coming to my eyes.

"I heard you and Gaby talking about it," he said.

"Just now," I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Alright," I said, biting my lip to keep myself from crying.

"Come here baby," he cooed pulling me into his lap.

"I didn't mean to," I cried into his chest as he rubbed circles in my back.

"Baby you couldn't have helped it if you tried. If you want to get rid of the baby, do so. I can schedule a doctor to come as soon as possible," he whispered into my hair.

"Alright," I nodded.

"Do you want to go take a shower or a warm bath?" he asked.

"I'll go take a warm bath. I just need some time alone," I said.

"Alright baby," he nodded. I kissed his nose and walked slowly upstairs. I wonder what my dad would think of this whole little thing.

As I thought of my dad I ran a nice warm vanilla scented bubble bath. I took my clothes off and sat in the tub. I stayed in the tub for a while and began drifting off.

*In the Dream*

I turned around and looked at the scene. I was in the forest. The place I would run to when I was scared or hurt or just wanted to escape reality. I looked to see a little girl with soft hazel curls and gorgeous gray eyes. She was running and crying. Behind her a taller older looking girl with red curls followed crying. They sat by a huge rock by the river and the smaller one cried into the bigger one. When I got closer, I could see that the little one was me and the older one was Jules. I could see a bright light coming and then stood a horrifying girl. She had orange curly hair and was wearing a black dress that was torn pratically everywhere. She approached the girls and I tried to save them, but I couldn't. My magic was useless here. I watched as the my younger self went into a panic attack and Jules tried calming me down. Then out of no where, a woman with gray eyes and blonde curly hair stepped in front of the girls and blocked the evil magic that could hurt them.

"Mommy," my younger self cried out.

"Shh shh shh," Jules comforted me, pulling me into her arms and wrapping her arms protectively around me.

"No!! Mommy," my younger self shouted.

My mother who must've been the blonde had fell to the ground. I stepped back with a gasp. I couldn't bear to watch this, but I was forced to. The orange-haired woman approached my mother and picked her up. I could see that her eyes where yellow and glowing.

"You'll never get away with this Crimson," my mother shouted at her.

"Awe Raziel, I'm afraid I already have," Crimson said.

"So cliche," I thought in my head.

"Sadly you're mistaken if you think you've won so far. The Artis will always win. We are stronger than you," my mother shouted at her.