Chapter 51

Songs of the Chappie:

PYD- Justin Bieber ft. R.Kelly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV.

Two hours ago, we left home. I knew this mission was dangerous, and I came prepared for any challenges I would have to face. I turned and looked at Zach as he nodded at me. One hour ago, we watched Jake take his last steps in the Kara's house. I quickly got out the car and quietly approached the house. I looked at Zach, who was already shutting down the security system. He nodded at me one he was finished and we walked inside the house. I made soft knock at the wall to let Jake know that we were safely inside, then I followed Zach into a closet.

"DId you hear that?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, I think it's the wind knocking against the window," he laughed, but he gave a cough at the end letting us know that he knew we were here.

"Alright, so what did you want to tell me?" Kara asked.

"I wanted to tell you upstairs. You know," he said. I could picture him giving her the look. Then I heard them get up.

"You check the office and I'll check the living room," Zach mouthed to me.

"Alright, let me know if someone's coming by coughing once," I mouthed back. Then we heard footsteps travelling slowly up the stairs and a door closed.

"And go," I mouthed. He quietly opened the door and walked into the living room. I walked into the office and started feeling around for the box. I didn't find anything on her desk, so I walked to the shelves and started feeling around for things there. I found something and tapped it once. Then twice.

"Are you tapping the box?" a voice rang through my mind.

"Yes," I replied in my head.

"You found us, take us and lets go," the voice said.

"Alright," I said.

Then I heard a cough and I quickly hid behind the shelve of books.

"Thank you so much. I'll see you soon," she smiled.

"You sure will," Jake said, kissing her cheek and then walking out the house.

"Shit," I said in my head.

"Zachhhhh," her voice screamed. There was no response to her screeching.

"I know you're here," she said. Still there was no response given to her.

"FIne, then I guess I'll have to go in the office and see if you're hiding there," she said. Her footsteps getting louder as she approached. Then he spoke.

"I'm right here," Zach said, stepping out the closet.

"Now now now Zach, you should know better than spying on people," she said.

"Get out through the window. You'll be fine," Zach said in my mind as we were mindlinked.

"Alright," I replied. Then I silently escaped through the window and walked to the car. I got inside and sat the invisible box on the seat. Then I began to drive home again. Once I reached home, I thought someone, anyone, especially Harry would be there, but no one was. I pulled my phone out and dialed his number.

"Heyyyyy. Sorry I couldn't the phone. Haha who am I kidding.. Apparently if it was really important I would've answered you're call. Try back in like... never. Haha just kidding, I'll call you back when I get a chance," his answering machine said. Damn it. He had his phone off and I needed to know where he was.