Chapter 39

Songs for the Chappie:

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV.

The boys and I continued to follow Dove to where everyone was. The pathway there was cold and had an eerie presence of death there, but it would soon be over. I had a plan that was going to work and Kara helped. I knew I wouldn't return after the plan was finished, so I let Kara know that she could stay with them and take care of them. Today was my final day, but none of them knew it yet. It made sense that I'd die today. My mother is no where to be found and my sister and father are dead. Maybe my mom is still alive, but I don't know where she is.

Thinking about that dream I had of my mother, she was still alive. I just didn't know how to call her to me.

"Are you ok?" Zayn whispered to me.

"Yeah just thinking," I whispered back.

"Alright," he smiled softly.

"Alright we're here," Dove said, opening the dungeons gates.

We followed her down the stairs, toward the prison halls. It'd be the last time I'd see them all, but I can't let them know. I know it will hurt them. It's a good thing Kara wrote those letters for me. I told her what to say, but she'll be the one delivering it to them. If only they knew what was going to happen. If there was another way, I would've done it. But this way, they'll be protected and they'll be no more pain and hurt and sorrow. Everyone would be safe and friendly.

"Alright your savior came for you," Dove said, letting Eleanor, Gaby, Dani, Louis, and Perrie out.

"Oh my gosh baby you're ok," Zayn said picking Perrie up and spinning her around.

"Nialler," Gaby said, pulling him into a tight hug where she cried into his chest.

"It's ok baby, I'm here and you're safe now," Niall cooed as he rubbed her back.

"Louis," Eleanor said, hugging him and buring her face in the crook of his neck.

"I know baby, I know," Louis said, kissing her cheek.

"Hush," Dove said, as she let Harry and Liam out.

"Liam!" Dani screamed as she ran over to him and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy you're ok," Liam said, running his hand through her hair and rubbing her cheek.

"So you came for all of us?" Harry said, approaching me slowly.

"Didn't really have a choice," I said quietly.

"I see," he said, keeping a bit of distance from me.

"Let's go upstairs so I can kill you," Dove said, staring dead at me.

"You realize that once you kill me, you can't bother them anymore," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"Alright," I said, looking around to see everyone staring at me.

"Let's go," she said, walking up the stairs to the grand room, where we followed her.

The grand room was colorful and bright, a nice place to die. There weren't any weapons or anything and it seemed like a place where a child would hide away. It would be nice to just stay in here, to just get a glimpse of a happy life in this small room, but it was time.

"Everyone get back, Charlie come to the center of the room," Dove said, walking to the center of the room. I followed her silently as my friends stood back watching. I turned to them and gave them a small wave and then faced Dove.