Chapter 35

Songs of the day:

Clarity- Zedd ft. Foxes

All the Right Moves- One Republic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

I walked in the basement to see Louis and Liam mixing potions together.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"It's stuff to make her feel better," Louis said, still working on adding different ingredients to his potion.

"Are you guys making two different ones?" I asked.

"One is stornger," Liam said.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, the one tat Louis is making is the weaker one," Liam replied.

"Mine should be done in twenty more minutes and then you can give it to her," Louis said.

"Alright, that sounds like a plan," I said. Then my Iphone rang with Perrie's number showing up.

"Styles," I said, answering the phone.

"Hmm hello Harry," the voice said, but it wasn't Perrie's.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Dove," she said.

"What are you doing with Perrie's phone?" I growled.

"No need to get worked up about it," she said, I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Where's Perrie?" I growled.

"Knocked out. I saw she had her phone on her so I decide to dial your number," she said.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said.

"Well, I want Charlie," she said.

"You can't have her," I said.

"But I will. Of course, I should've taken Charlie as well seeing as she very ill," she said.

"How do you know?" I growled.

"I have my ways, none of friends or guest are apart of it, but I have my ways," she said.

"Look, leave us the hell alone," I said.

"I would, but you have an item that means something to me and my family," she said.

"You're never going to get Charlie," I said.

"Ha. That's what you think. What makes you think I don't already have her?" she said. When she said that, I ran upstairs past Zayn and Niall and into Charlie's room. She was still there, sleeping soundly.

"I bet you just ran upstairs to go see if she was ok," Dove said.

"Don't touch her," I growled.

"Oh Harry...Harry...Harry, I've already done that," she said.

"I will find you. And when I do, I'll kill you," I said.

"Awe is the wittle werewolf upset?" she said.

"Stop fucking teasing me," I growled louder.

"Look, you better help your little girlfriend out, because in five minutes or less, she'll be dying," she said.

"No she won't," I said.

"Alright, don't believe me," she said.

"She won't fucking die," I said through gritted teeth.