Chapter 9

"Harry!" I screamed with joy.

"I'm glad you like it," he said holding my hand.

In front of me was a carnival and if you squint your eyes, at the exit of the carnival is a beach. On that beach is a picnic. It was a reserved area, only for me and Harry.

"Harry it's perfect," I said tearing up.

"It's all for you baby," he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to face him.

"Harry," I whispered.

"Hmm," he said as he grazed my neck with his soft lips.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more," he said kissing my neck lightly.

"Harry," I whispered in his ear, as he drew me closer to him.

"Charlie," he said against my skin.

"In public," I said softly.

"Don't care," he smiled against my skin.

"Harry please." I moaned softly.

"Please what?" he smirked, I could hear it in his voice, though my eyes were closed.

"Don't do this right here and now please," I said.

"Alright babe," he said letting go of my waist and grabbing my hand.

We started walking toward the carnival. I looked around and raced to the basketball court. I paid the guy three dollars to get three shots. I shot the first one at the free throw and made it in. I shot the second one by half court. The last shot got me a giantic teddybear, so I went to the three point line and made a shot. The ball went around the rim and then it fell off.

"Awe," I whined.

"It's ok babe. Which teddy bear did you want?" Harry asked.

"I wanted the big puppy with brown eyes," I said pointing to a pitbull teddy bear that sat on the ground next to the other prizes.

"Alright," he said paying the guy three dollars. Then Harry made all the shots and grabbed the teddy bear I wanted.

"Awe Harry," I gushed, smiling as I kissed his cheek and ran my hand over the teddy bear.

"Do you want me to put it in the car?" he asked.

"Yes please," I said as we walked back to the car, so that we could put the teddybear in the car.

"Thank you Harry," I said again as I kissed his cheek.

"No problem love," he smiled.

We walked back into the carnival and I heard my stomach growl.

"Harry, I'm hungry," I smiled.

"What are you hungry for?" he asked.

"You," I smirked.

"Woah that kitten," he smirked back as he leaned down and pecked my nose.

"I was kidding," I smiled.

"Sure you were. We'll see how much you were kidding, when you're laying in bed screaming my name because I'm making you feel good," he grinned.

"Harry," I shrieked.

"I'm kidding baby," he smiled.

"Alright," I said, grabbing his hand.

We walked to his little picnic area and sat down. I opened the basket and grabbed out a hamburger.

"Harry," I smiled.

"You're welcome love," he smiled back, grabbing his hamburger and taking a bite.

We sat there, eating our hamburgers and making jokes. When we finished I grabbed a cherry and tossed it to him and he caught it in his mouth. I giggled and clapped when he did. After we finished our cherries, he brought me into his arms and I laid my head against his chest listening to heart beat. He drew imaginary circles on my arms, making me feel so happy. I started thinking about a future with him and I knew deep in my heart that we were meant for each other.

"Harry," I whispered.

"Yes," he whispered back.

"Thank you for today," I said back.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I haven't had a day like this in a long time, and I just needed to be here with someone like you, who actually loves me," I said.

"Oh," he nodded and kisses the top of my head.

I relaxed in his arms and closed my eyes as I fell asleep against my curly haired boy.

...

When I awoke, I was laying in my room. I searched around for Harry, but saw no signs of him. Then I turned over and saw the big pit-bull teddy bear Harry won me. There was a note attached.

"Sorry love. I had to get home, to get ready for my workout, so I just dropped you off at home. I kissed your forehead and your cheeks before I left. I also left your unnamed teddy bear next to you. I love you, see you at school tomorrow. Love,

Harry

P.S.

I called the school before you woke up to let them know you were home sick. So your sister won't be too upset. Don't worry, I picked your lock and opened your door. I laid you down. I locked your door again and climbed out the window. It makes it look like you were in your bed all day. Text me when you get a chance. Your bags are still at my house in case you want to come back over or you want to come get them."

I smiled at the note and held it close to my heart, along with my teddy bear of course. Then I fell asleep dreaming of my curly haired boy and I getting out happy ever after.

---------------------------------------------

Sowy it's short lovies. I had Latin homework and choir and I was really busy. I'll try to get a longer one in tomorrow, but hopefully on the weekend, I can get a double update for you guys. Thanks for reading. Don't forget comment and vote. Love you- Dom