Chapter 15

Harry's POV.

"I never knew you liked Vanilla Fraps," she smiled.

"That's because I don't," I said, gritting my teeth.

"Then why are you buying it?" she asked pursing her red lips.

"Because someone dear to my heart asked me to," I said.

"Is it one of your play toys, I don't know why you waste you're time on them, when you could have the real thing," he said clicking her red nails against the table.

"Look I don't need you. She isn't a play toy and I'm not wasting my time," I growled.

"No need to get rowled up, I was messing with you. Jeez Styles," she said flipping her black hair to one side. She looked at me with her blue eyes and batted her long eyelashes at me.

"How come you have been running away my little mouse," she asked, slidding into the seat next to me.

"Because, I don't like you, cat," I growled.

"That's not what you were saying two years ago," she smirked.

"We have grown older," I growled.

"No, I still have the same control over you, whether you want to admit it or not," she said.

"Harry," the worker called.

"And there's my cue to get my drink and leave. Lovely seeing you again Kara, hope never to see you again, but have a nice life," I said, and with that a grabbed Charlie's Vanilla Frap and headed back to the hospital, where I got us pancakes and sausages. Then I walked back up to her room. SHe was watching Teen Wolf and then she turned to me and stuck her hands out.

I handed her the Vanilla Frap and sat next to her. I placed the tray over her lap and kissed her forehead as she sipped her vanilla frap.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"The guy kept saying the wrong order," I said.

"Oh," she said.

"Yeah, but I made sure he got it right," I smiled.

"Thanks babe," she said as she kissed my cheek.

"Welcome," I said, before taking a bite out of a pancake.

"Hey that was mine," she whined.

"No baby, I got enough for both of us," I said.

"Alright," she said taking a bite out of a sausage.

"Hey, that was mine," I whined, teasing her.

"No," she giggled, finishing the sausage.

"Yes," I said, finishing the pancake I was eating.

"If you don't stop, I'll have to go marry Stiles and leave you all alone," she smiled.

"But baby," I said nuzzling my face in her neck softly, knowing that area was very weak for her.

"Ow ow ow Harry," she whined.

I leaned back and looked at her. "I'm so sorry baby," I said.

Then she started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"You actually thought you hurt me, you're so innocent," she said eating a pancake and smiling.

"But you are hurting there," I said.

"Yes I am, but I'm healing. Quickly too," she smiled.

"But baby," I whined.