Chapter 6

It's been a month since Harry and I have been dating. Tonight we were at my house in my room studying for a math test.

"Okay I think that's enough studying for tonight," Harry said, closing my text book and bringing my body close to his.

"Well what are we going to do now? I can't fail this test," I said.

"I know baby," he said, nuzzling his face in my shoulder and peeking up at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Seriously Harry, I need to study," I whispered, looking down at him.

"I have other plans for us," he smirked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like this," he said, as he moved his free hand to my cheek and his touch warmed my cold cheek up. He kissed me passionately and slowly before we started to make out. He somehow found his way on top of me as we kissed and my fingers were entangled in his chocolate curls.

"Harry," I said in between our kisses.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Mmm I think we're good," I smiled, pulling away and looking at him.

"Yeah me too," he said, laying back next to me.

"So are you confident about the test?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks baby," he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"No problem," I giggled.

"Well I got to get home. If you need anything text or call me okay?" he said.

"Alright, I'll miss you," I said, as I kissed his cheek.

"I'll miss you more."

"If that's what you want to believe," I smiled.

"Bye baby," he said kissing my cheek.

"Bye Harry," I said opening my door.

"Oh wait," he said.

"What?" I asked.

He quickly turned around gave me a long, loving, passionate kiss, making me blush as a result.

"Now I can go," he said, walking out my room.

"Bye," I giggled to myself.

"Ok explain," Jules said.

"What do you mean?" I smiled.

"What's going on between the two of you?" she gushed.

"We're dating now. Well, we've been dating for a month now actuallyl," I blushed.

"Are we talking about the boy I saw leaving the house?" Zach said walking in my room.

"You weren't invited in my room," I snapped at him.

"Yeah well I pay for this house so I'm invited in any room I please," he smirked.

"Stop it," Jules said, glaring at him.

"Get out!" I screamed at him.

"Or what?" he said.

"I'll tell everything," I sneered. He quickly looked at Jules before taking another look at me.

"Dumb kid," he said, walking out the room.

"Do you want to explain what that was about?" Jules asked.

"Can you get out please? I don't feel like being bothered anymore" I said.

"Yeah sure," she said leaving and closing the door behind her. I jumped up and locked the door. Then I grabbed my phone and called Harry.

The phone rang for two times before he picked up.

"You know I know you said that you'd miss me, but it's only been 20 minutes babe," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Can you pick me please?" I said.

"Yeah of course. Are you okay? What's wrong?" he asked. I could hear him grabbing his car keys.

"I need to get out of my house," I said.

"Is there any place in particular that you want to go to?" he asked.

"Somewhere comfy. I'm probably going to be there for a week," I said.

"What about my house? It's comfortable, you'll be safe, and there's free food," he said. I smiled softly at his comment, but I didn't want to take advantage of him.

"Are you sure? i don't want to impose," I said.

"I'm positive. I'd rather have you stay in my room, then be at some hotel or some other shit," he said.

"Haha, alright then. Thanks baby," I smiled.

"It's what I'm here for," he said.

"Alright, text me when you get here," I said.

"Alright, bye love," he said.

"Bye," I said, ending the call.

Then I started packing my bags up for a week and wrote my note telling my sister that I was spending the week with a friend. I've been doing this a lot since the incident, which happened three months after I moved in with my sister.

*Flashback*

"Look Charlie, I have to go to work, Zach will take care of you," Jules told me.

"Alright, where is he?" I asked.

"He'll be home in five minutes," she said, pushing her hair up into a ponytail.

Then the door opened and Zach walked in, he smelt of beer, but my sister couldn't careless. I hated when he came home like this because i either had to clean up the mess he made or he would be really rude.

"Bye baby," she said kissing his cheek and walking out the door.

He turned to me and started checking me out. I felt uncomfortable, so I prepared myself to go into my room and lock the door.

"You look hot, I bet you would look even better without those clothes on screaming my name," he smirked.

"You're sick and you're drunk," I said to him, turning to walk away.

"Did I say you could walk away?" he sneered, pulling me against his hard on and backing me against a wall.

"Get off Zach. This isn't funny," I said. On the inside I was scared out of my mind. Zach was an ass, but he wouldn't ever hurt me.

"But the fun is just getting started babe," he said, kissing my neck.

*Flashback over*

I came out of my thoughts when I saw my phone vibrated.

H: I'm at the corner, need me to come farther down?

C: no stay there, I'm on my way.

H: k.

I grabbed my bags and opened my windows. I threw my bags out the window and jumped out. Then I picked my bags up and started walking toward the corner. I saw Harry's car and put my bags in the trunk of his car.

"You ok?" he asked when I opened the door.

"Yeah," I said, climbing into the passenger seat.

"Is there a reason that you're runnng away from home?" he asked, looking at me before pulling off.

"Yes, it's because of Zach," I replied.

"Who is he?" Harry asked, driving down the street.

"He is my sister's fiance, father of my niece or nephew," I said.

"What did he do?" Harry said, getting on the freeway.

"I'd rather not talk about it at the moment," I said, leaning my head on the window.

"Alright baby cakes," he said holding one of my hands and rubbing it softly with his thumb as he drove to his house. I watched as we past by different cars and paid attention to the lights before closing my eyes and being engulfed by my dreams.