Chapter 59

Songs of the Chappie:

Latch- Disclosure

Secrets- One Republic

Confident- Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up entangled in a mess of what I like to call Harry. Our legs were intertwined, his arms were wrapped tightly around me and my hands were against his chest. His head happened to be lying in the crook of my neck and his curls were tickling my face.

"Harry," I mumbled, as I tried to push him off.

"Baby," he said. His morning voice thick of his accent and sleep.

"Harold," I said.

"A little more sleep babe," he whined.

"Oh Mr. Styles," I said in his ears.

"Huh?" he said as he shot up and looked at me.

"Thanks babe," I smirked before kissing his cheek and crawling out the bed.

"Oh you think you're getting out that quickly?" he asked as he got out the bed. I quickly ran down the stairs, but he grabbed me by my waist once I reached the ground.

"Harry!" I laughed.

"Oh you're gonna get it," he smiled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. He walked up the stairs with me begging playfully for his mercy before he laid me down on his bed again.

"Oh Harry," I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I wouldn't joke about that babe. Last I checked, I could make you scream that name all night and day," he smirked.

"Oh my god!" I smiled as I playfully slapped his chest. He leaned down as he pressed his body against mine and passionately kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my back.

"God I missed you," he said as he began to kiss down my jawline to my neck making me gasp softly.

"Harry," I said, softly and innocently.

"God you know I can't handle it when you do that," he said, gripping my hips and moving in between my legs.

"Harry," I said, a little more urgent as I brought his face back up to mine and kissed him again.

"I'm in deep love with you Vanessa Charlie," he said through kisses.

"God Harry Edward. I don't know how I managed to live without you for so long," I said through kisses.

"Hmm," he said, pulling away and laying next to me.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Make me breakfast," he said.

"Ha you're funny," I said.

"I know," he said as he got out the bed and walked downstairs.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked as I followed him.

"Don't you mean what are we doing?" he asked.

"Don't you have to work?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm.... well you see I'm on vacation right now," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Told the boss an old friend was coming through and needed time off," he said, grabbing a pan and putting butter in it.