Chapter 33

oh my gawd guys its freaking chapter 33 like omg we've come so far and I love every single one of you. I wish you guys would comment so I could dedicate a chappie to you. I mean even its a period i'd be fine with that because I could dedicate my chapter to you. And also if you read my story without an account, you should get an account so that you can like stories, not just mine but the other ones you read too. And you can comment and even write your own story.

Songs for the chappie:

Better than words- One Direction

Princess of China- Coldplay ft. Rihanna

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

When I woke up in the morning, hazel curly hair was sprawled all over me. I opened my eyes and sat up, careful not to wake up Charlie and smiled. She came back. She was here in my arms. She still cares. She still wants to try. She's still mine.

"Harry," she said, yawning looking around for me with innocent eyes.

"I'm right here baby," I smiled, pulling her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and lazily wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Good morning," she said softly, looking up at me.

"Morning babe," I smiled cheekily and kissed her nose.

"What happened? Why am I in here?" she asked, looking around confused.

"You had a nightmare and wanted to sleep in here with me," I said quietly.

"Oh yeah, well thanks. See you at breakfast," she smiled, getting up and walking out the room.

"Yeah, see you at breakfast," I said softly to myself. Then I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I got in the shower and washed up. When I stepped out, I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped into my closet. I was just putting on my boxers when Zayn walked in like he does every morning.

"HEYYYYYY HAROLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET UP MATE! IT'S THE MORNING AND YOU HAVE THE WHOLE DAY TO SPEND WITH EVERYONE. LETS WAKE UP AND BE HAPPY! COME ON GET HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!" Zayn yelled, walking into my closet to grab one of my shoes to hit me with only to find me terrified with my boxers on around my knees.

"That's what you sing to get me up every morning?" I said to him.

"Harry what the fuck put some damn clothes on! I don't wanna see that!" He said running out my closet.

"Serves you right, always going in my damn closet to hit me with my shoes," I laughed, pulling my boxers on.

"No person should ever have to see that. Even if they do smack you with a shoe," he said, shaking his head.

"Charlie sees it and she loves it," I smirked, putting my black ripped skinny jeans on.

"Dude!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna hear about your sex life with Charlie," he said throwing my pillow at me, which I easily dodge.

"Alright alright," I laughed, putting my white v-neck on and a black jacket on top.

"Harry ol'buddy you need a new style," he smiled.

"Style is in my name," I said.

"Oh ha ha ha. You're so punny," Zayn said sarcastically.

"I know now when's breakfast?" I asked, turning serious.

"Right now." He said, turning serious with me.

"Alright, head out Agent Malik," I said, pointing toward the door.