Chapter 5

I walked into English and noticed that none of the boys were in English with me. I sat in the back and then Ashley, Emily, and another red-haired girl.

"Hey Charlie," Ashley said sitting next to me.

"Hi Ashley," I said.

"This is Jane," Emily said.

"Hi Jane," I said.

"Hi Charlie," she smirked.

"So where were you at lunch?" Ashley said.

"I went outside," I said.

"Aweee was it because you saw Harry flirting with me?" Ashley smirked.

"No, I just wasn't in the mood for lunch," I replied.

"Mmm if that's the story you want to tell," Jane grinned.

"Where's our teacher?" I asked.

"Oh she's always late after lunch," Emily smirked.

"Great," I said as I put my head down.

"So you know what I heard Ash," Emily said.

"What?" Ashley asked.

"That Harry loves you. He told some of his friends that he's got some big crush on some girl," Emily smiled.

"Now why do you think it was me?" Ashley asked.

"Because he was flirting with you and hinting his love," Jane said.

"Mmm that sounds nice, from past experience I know that he's a good kisser," Ashley said.

"Well I kissed him today in the hall, and I agree he's a great kisser,"Emily said.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said getting up and walking out the class.

I walked down the hall toward the bathroom.

"Hey Charlie," Niall called.

I saw him walking my way. He looked like he had just came out the bathroom, but I just wanted to just get out of school, so I turned around and headed away from Niall. Sadly Niall caught up with me and gently grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong Charlie?" he asked.

"I just need to get out of school," I said.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Ashley, Emily, Jane, Harry," I said.

"Oh gosh please don't leave," he said.

"But I can't stay. It's only for today," I promised.

"Charlie," he whined.

"But Niall," I whined.

"Charlie," Harry called.

"I've got to Niall, bye," I said, kissing his cheek and running away.

"Charlie," Harry called chasing after me.

"Leave me alone Harry," I said running outside.

I ran home and closed the door. I walked into my room, slammed the door and locked it. I screamed and fell onto my bed.

"Charlie," Julia called.

"Not now Jules," I said.

"No open this door and explain why you aren't in school," she said.

"No I'm not opening the door! I'm done. I'm over it. I hate this town. I hate this school. I hate everything. now leave me alone!" I screamed into my pillow.

"Whatever Vanessa. You better calm down," she yelled.

"Arrrrrggghhhh," I screamed in my pillow.

"Shut up Vanessa!" Julia screamed at me.

I went in my closet and cried my eyes out, like a little kid. I caught a heading and then fell asleep.

When I woke up it was evening. I frowned because I missed the boys' basketball game. Not that I wanted to see Zayn or Harry, but it wasn't fair to Liam, Louie, or Niall. They were my friends too.

I got up and changed into my sweatpants and a hoodie. Then I put my wool colorful socks on and walked into the living room.

"Oh my gosh," I said.

"There she is," Julia said.

"Hey Charlie," Harry said.

"What?" I said.

"He came looking for you and your room was still locked so we just talked," she smiled.

"Jules. Really?" I glared at her.

"Well," she said.

"Harry, get in my room now. We need to talk. Now," I said.

"Alright," he said as he went in my room.

I followed behind, closed the door and locked it.

"What were you thinking Harry?" I said to him, pacing back and forth.

"What are you talking about? What were you thinking?" he said to me sitting on my bed.

"How dare you come to my house. Who do you think you are?" I screamed at him.

"I came to get you. To check on you. You're the one that completely ignored me. The one who ran away," he yelled.

"No you started this, do not put this on me," I yelled back.

"I did nothing to deserve this," he said.

"Yes you did. You should've left me alone. You should've just stopped," I said.

"Stopped what?" he asked.

"Stopped talking to me, just never even bothering me," I said.

"But that's the thing, I can't," he said.

"Yes you can," I said.

"No I can't. You're too addicting, too gorgeous, too sweet, too innocent," he said.

"Harry stop," I said.

"Stop what?" He said getting up and wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"Harry," I whispered.

"I can't stop this huge crush I have on you. I haven't ever felt this way about anyone before. I could try if you really want me to, but I can't," he whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Harry," I said looking up in his eyes.

"Charlie, I think I might be falling in love with you, " he said looking in my eyes.

"I think I'm falling for you too," I whispered back.

Then he kissed me softly and gently with passion and I kissed him back.

---------------------------------------------

Yes yes yes. I know I'm the best writer for taking time out of my busy schedule today to write this up for you. Well lovies flattery will get you nowhere but I still like it. heh kidding but thanks for reading. vote comment and oooh did you think she was gonna do that? no no I don't think u did >.< bye love you- Dom