Chapter 16

Charlie's POV.

It's been two weeks and my doctors have been telling me that I'm improving. My face only has a little cut over my left eye still, but the bruise have gone away. I can still feel the pain if someone slaps me though. My lip has healed and it looks better than before. I can actually move my arm around, but I'm in physical therapy because they want me to take things slow. Harry's been with me everyday, except when he had to go home to take a shower, but he took a long time with it. He said something about a cousin visiting him for a bit.

I turned and looked over at him. He was on his phone texting. He's been doing that a lot now.

"Harry who are you texting?" I asked.

"Liam," he said, frowning at his screen.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah," he said, typing angrily back to Liam.

"Alright Charlie, you're free to go home," the doctor told me.

"No more physical therapy?" I smiled.

"No more physical therapy," she smiled.

"Yay," I said, getting up and hugging her. She hugged me back and wished me a good life.

"Harry we can leave now," I squealed.

"Great," he said nonchalently.

"What's up with you?" I asked frowning at him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You have been ignoring me for the last two weeks. You only talk to me when you're getting food or when you're not texting. And most of the time you're texting. Whenever you leave, you stay out longer than necessary. You seem distant and I would never think that Liam is bothering you that much," I snapped.

"First off, I don't always talk to Liam. Second off, it's not my fault that your food takes so long. And you barely talk to me," he yelled at me.

"First, you always say Liam's talking to you, so you're either lying about who you're texting or that he's bothering you. Second, it doesn't take that long for food. And third I have tried talking to you. You always reply short answers or push me away," I said, tears coming in my eyes.

"Charlie," he said, coming closer.

"Screw you," I said, turning on my heel and walking out the room.

He's probably the same old Harry. He's probably talking to some girl. He's probably been hooking up with this girl. You know what, she can have him and he can have her.

"Charlie," he screamed at me, in the cold air.

"Screw you Harry. Screw you. Go to hell," I yelled back.

"Charlie," he said, running up to me.

"I hate you," I screamed when he grabbed my hand.

"Stop this," he screamed at me.

"Leave me alone. You're a cheater. You mess around with my emotions and expect me to forgive you. Get away from me," I screamed at him.

Then he crashed his lips against mine, showing his control and passion over me. HE pulled me closer, deepening our kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arm around his neck as our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and stared at him for a seconds. Then I slapped him. He grabbed his cheek and rubbed it softly with his hand.

"You're an ass," I snarled, as I walked away.

"No Charlie, you don't get to walk away. You don't walk away when I give you a chance like that. You don't get to fucking walk away when I give you all my trust. No you're not fucking walking away from me while I sit back and Love you," he yelled at me.