Author's Note

Ok hey guys. Honestly this is kind of stupid on my part, but I wanted to apologize for not updating this story in like so long. I'm going through a lot emotionally. Not to mention I'm busy with school and everything. And I'm going through writer's block. I'm guessing you guys don't care about my issues, so let me get to actual reason why I'm writing this. Sooo I'm finishing this book on June 30th. Which means we have 10 weeks until it's over. Now that doesn't mean we have ten chapters left of the book. On the contrary, we have twelve more chapters. I know not really a big difference there, but yeah. Now here's what I'm going to let you in on. I will try and update today and this weekend. Next week you'll have to wait until the weekend again because I have finals in my track meet. And depending on my replies to this, I will let you know if I'm making sequel. I probably won't end up making a sequel, but I'm thinking about doing a spin-off of this. Maybe with Niall and Gaby. You can see how they first met and everything. Of course we won't be coming back to this story, but there could be possible hints of this in that. So look for that next year or later this year. I'll definitely let you guys know seeing as I have other ideas of what I'm going to be writing this year.

Anyways, love you guys and keep reading. I would appreciate feedback, comments, votes, anything, but I understand if you can't or you don't want to.

Dom