Chapter 53

Songs of the Chappie:

Everybody's Watching Me- The Neighbourhood

Bloodstream- Stateless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I drove past the curb, I felt empty. Something happened here, but I can't remember. It had to do with a girl, but she wasn't standing there. I sighed softly. Part of me wanting my dream to be real, but the other part being scared of it was real. I parked my car and stepped out. The wind rushed through my hair and the smell of pine was around. Fall had begun. I looked towards the school and saw my buddies hanging out, so I walked over toward them.

"Hey Harry," Zayn said.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Oh my gosh. Summer was fun, but I missed you guys," Niall said.

"How are your girlfriends?" I asked. My eyes met the floor and I watched as kids that have been in my life since I was seven past me by.

"Eleanor is good. We did a lot," Louis said.

"Mhm. A lot I say," Zayn said.

"Shut up Zayn. You did the same," Louis laughed.

"Dani said hi," Liam smiled. He kept his face down, but I saw the sly smirk he pulled. I knew they were all going to make their moves this summer.

"And Gaby?" I asked.

"She's good. She met my parents and they completely love her," he smiled.

"You guys are so lovey dovey. I'm being to wonder if you guys still got game," I smirked.

"Basketball game?" Niall suggested.

"At the park down the street," Zayn said.

"I'm in," Liam said.

"After school," Louis said.

"Alright then, see you then," I said. I smiled and walked inside of school. I tripped over, but instead of a girl, my shoe was untied. I quickly tied my shoes and walked to math. I sat a table in front of the popular girls who just like me for looks. I expected a girl rush in late and give an excuse. She could sit next to me. Like in my dream, but nothing happened. I walked to my class alone with no one saying anything to me. As I arrived to Math, I saw her. She quickly dashed to her locker and grabbed her books. Her eyes met mine for a minute and she gave me a confused look. I studied her for a moment before she quickly ran off.

...

"Harry ball," Liam said as I passed him the ball and he dunked it. We had been playing ball for an hour and I still wasn't into it.

"What's up Harry?" Niall said.

"I don't think I'm suppose to be here right now," I said.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked, sitting down and gulping his water.

"I'm suppose to be dead," I said.

"Now wait a minute Harry. We know times get hard, but that is no reason to be thinking about this," Zayn said.

"No, I mean in my dream I died," I said. I looked at them and saw them staring at each other.

"What?" I asked.

"Was there more to that story?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. You and Gaby broke up and then you left the country, but you came back in time to celebrate my birthday and then you and Gaby got back together," I said.