Chapter 34

Gaby's POV.

So it's been six hours since I saw Charlie. The doctor said that she'd be awake two hours ago, but she still hasn't woken up. I want to think that it's because she's tired and that she has woken up, but then again something could be seriously wrong. The only people that would know are Harry and Perrie. Perrie's been in and out of the room holding Charlie, getting water, small fruits, a few bandages, ice, and other small little items. And nobody has seen Harry since he left his office to go upstairs and check on Charlie after the surgery was over.

"You ok?" Niall asked, walking into the room to see me pacing around.

"Yeah, fine," I replied back, biting my lip, coming up with different possibilities of Charlie's fate.

"You don't seem fine. You seem worked up," he said. I looked up at him and smiled softly and went back to pacing.

"Babe come here," he said holding his arms out. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

"You think she'll be alright?" I asked.

"I think she'll be fine. I just think she needs time to rest. I'm sure she's still getting used to things and I'm sure she doesn't want any of us worrying if she's hurt or sick or anything," he smiled.

"You're right Nialler," I smiled.

"Yeaaaahh," he smiled.

"Hey lad we have to talk," Zayn said.

"Now?" Niall asked slightly confused and slight upset.

"Harry called it," Zayn said throwing his hands up in defense.

"Harry's out of her room?" I asked.

"You can't go in there," Zayn said.

"I can do whatever I want to," I relied easily.

"Only Perrie's allowed in there," Zayn said.

"Why is she allowed in there? I'm Charlie's best friend and I can't be in there, but your girlfriend can. Why is it that your girlfriend is always in the loop about everything and the rest of us have to find out from the grapevine?" I asked.

"I.. I.. I don't know," Zayn said.

"Exactly," I said heading towards Charlie's room.

"Harry doesn't want her to have any visitors right now Gaby," Zayn called after me.

"Well Harry isn't the boss," I said, waving him away and opening the door.

Then I saw a very pale sickly looking Charlie. She was hooked up to a bunch of wires and she seemed disturbed. She was holding hands with Perrie and talking very very softly. She was talking so soft that Perrie had to bend all the way to Charlie's level just to hear what she had to say.

"I will," Perrie nodded, then turned to walk out and saw me.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked.

"I came to check on my best friend," I said.

"You're not supposed to be in here," she growled. I peeked over her shoulder to see Charlie lying back in bed with her eyes closed.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Yeah. I am," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Harry trusts me," she said.

"And you're stating that Harry doesn't trust me. You must have lost all sense. If he didn't trust the rest of us, he wouldn't have allowed us to stay here with him," I said.