Chapter 40

Dear Harry,

Where do I start off? We've been through everything and back together. I still remember seeing your cheeky little grin when you helped me pick my things up. You had almost ran me over twice in one day. I guess you could say that it was meant for us to meet, but what can I say? I guess there's really no point of lying to you now because everyone saw me die. You know I did it for everyone. Just because I knew you guys needed to be protected and that was the only way. I know I probably should've told you before hand, but there wasn't any time. You're probably upset and sad, but I just couldn't do anything about it. I'm sorry, but I need you to be strong, because I know you can be and I know you will be. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to really say goodbye, but just know I'm sorry and I love you more than anything.

Goodbye,

Vanessa Charlie Artis

I stared at the last few words and slammed the door closed. I ripped the letter to shreds and sent my lamp flying into the opposite wall. I couldn't feel bad, I didn't feel sad, and I'd be damned if I felt pain. All I felt was numbness and I needed to get it out. I punched the wall, making a huge dent in the wall and sending the house shaking. I could hear the screams and smashing of glass, but I wouldn't stop. The running got louder, the cuts got deeper, and I could feel myself going into overdrive. I couldn't do this without her. I couldn't live without her. I couldn't breathe without her. I didn't want to be without her.

"Harry!" I heard, but it just rang in my ears. I fell against the wall and cried. I cried for her, for our love, for everything we'd been through. I cried because I knew deep down inside, if I hadn't called her a selfish bitch, she'd still be here. I cried because I knew she wasn't coming back and I couldn't save her.

"Harry," I heard louder, but as the voice became clear and loud, I wasn't able to tell the difference. I couldn't tell if it was my mind or if she was there. I didn't want to wake up if it was a dream. I didn't want to do anything, but lie on the ground and feel the pain.

I heard glass crunching under the toes of someone. The smell of blood clogged my nose and went up to my eyes where the color red took over and I was blinded by a flash of light. I let the white light take over my mind, as I went under and just floated in my own pain and closed down my senses.

-------------

Zayn's POV.

I ran upstairs as soon as the house began to shake, but Harry's door wouldn't budge. The door remained still and wouldn't move.

"Louis, Liam, Niall!" I yelled. I knew he was going to try some shit like this. I knew he wasn't ok. I could tell by the way he ripped Dove to shreds, how he made Gaby get over Charlie's death quickly, the way he remained silent and let someone else finally take the role as the leader.

Louis appeared first and helped me try to open the door, but even with his magic he was no help. Then Liam came and screamed Harry's name, trying to see if Harry would open the door himself, but there wasn't an answer. There was a soft smell of death coming through the door and I knew if we didn't get the door opened soon, that all hope would be lost and a huge darkness would loom over this house and seep through to our hearts. Then Niall rushed toward us and told us to move back. He shapeshifted into an elephant and stomped the door down. Then he shapeshifted back into himself.

I turned away from the boys and looked down at the ground to find Harry's body cvered in blood as he lied on the ground. I could tell that he was coming in and out of this world to a whole different world that I wouldn't be able to save him from.

"Harry," I called, as I stepped over a shards of glass and walked towards him.

"Harry," Niall screamed, running past me, bending down to his body.

"Do you need my help?" Louis asked, his voice shaking.

"He's getting colder by the second, what do we do?" Niall said, looking up at me.

"Liam, Louis, do some magic on him to stop the bleeding, I'll get the girls to get some bandages and stuff to help when we lay him on the bed and try to save him," I said.

"Alright we'll try, but we can only get so far with magic," Liam said.

"Just do it!" I yelled as I stormed out of the room and down the stairs to the living room where the girls were just sitting down.

"Perrie, get a hospital bed ready," I said.

"Ok," she said, getting up and walking up the stairs to get the bed ready.

"Dani, Eleanor, I need you guys to go get bandages for Harry," I barked at them. Then they ran to the supply closet, grabbed the bandages and scurried quickly up the stairs.

"Gaby," I said.

"What?" she said in a hushed whisper.

"Go upstairs and talk to Harry. You're the only one he'll probably hear," I said.

"Fine," she said, getting up and walking upstairs.

"Dammit Harry, come back to us buddy," I whispered to myself.

-------

Harry's POV.

I saw her. Smiling, laughing. She was in a white dress and her hair was curled. She didn't wear makeup and her natural beauty showed. I tried to talk to her, hold her, smell her, hear her, but I couldn't. There was an invisible barrier keeping me from being there with her. But there was a slight differece between her and the girl I saw. The girl I saw had soft blue eyes almost gray eyes with freckles, but Charlie had gray eyes and no freckles. That threw me off and made me believe that there was a chance that Charlie was still alive. Maybe she wasn't alive physically, but her spirit wasn't in heaven, I could feel that it wasn't.

"Harry," I heard, quietly.

"Harry," the voice came louder and clearer.

"Harry," I heard again. It sounded like Gaby. Gaby, she was alive. So were the boys. Where are they?

"Harry," I heard, but this time I felt a small soft cold hand hold mine and my eyes fluttered open. I found myself in a room that looked like the hospital. Niall, Louis, Liam, Perrie, Dani, Eleanor, and Gaby were all around me. They looked relieved to see that I woke up. Then Zayn rushed in and a small smile replaced the straight line that covered his lips.

"So you finally woke up mate?" Zayn said.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up.

"I have no idea," Zayn said.

"But we had to use our magic to stop you from bleeding," Louis and Liam said.

"And then Eleanor and I had put the bandages around your torso where the bleeding was," Dani said.

"And I had to bring you out of your coma," Gaby said.

"Oh and I just finished cleaning up the mess you made in your room," Zayn said.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah," Niall said.

"Guys," I said.

"Yeah," Perrie said.

"I have to tell you all something," I said.

"What?" Eleanor said.

"Charlie's still alive."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys how was your week? Mine was pretty ok, could've been better, but I'm not complaining haha. Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter and guess what? I'm almost at 1.4 K reads. Thanks so much for making that happen. We've come a long way. Anyways this story is almost over and it's been a great journey with Charry (charlie+harry=charry). Anyways, I was wondering if you guys are interested in a sequel? So comment yes or no and if I make a sequel it'll come out in the summer sometime.

Don't forget:

Vote <3

Comment: yes or no x3

And I Love You All