Chapter 32

Songs-

Wait for a minute- Tyga ft. Justin Bieber

Still Into You- Paramore

Stay The Night- Zeed ft. Hayley Williams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV.

I thought it over while I was walking down the block. I needed them. I needed him to get that doctor to take this stupid baby out of me and I needed their protection and support. Plus why should I leave and upset all of my friends? That's not fair to me or to them. But I don't care about him and I won't ever care about him again, or that's what I'll keep telling myself.

So I walked back into the house and I heard Gaby and Harry talking.

"How can you tell?" Gaby asked him.

"Because she's my mate and I can feel her emotions," he replied to her. Then I walked in and dropped my bags on the ground and looked at them.

"Can you feel that I'm hurt?" I asked him. Then his eyes met mine and I had to turn away.

"Charlie," he said softly.

"I'm not here for you," I snapped at him.

"Of course, well um. I'm going to my room," he said, excusing himself and looking at me with sad eyes and walking up the stairs.

"Why'd you come back?" Gaby asked clearly surprised that I was standing there.

"I missed you guys and didn't think it was fair of me to leave you guys since we're friends and all," I replied.

"Oh. Well are you and Harry still going to be a thing?" she asked.

"No, that's over with," I growled, more to myself than to her.

"Come here," she smiled, patting the seat next to her. I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

"Don't you tell me to forgive him," I told her.

"But-" she started.

"No, I don't want to hear it. He hurt me. He hurts me a lot of the time and I just sit there and forgive him over and over. No. It's the second time today he's hurt me. Fool me once I blame you, fool me twice that's my fault. And I'm not going for a third," I said.

"Charlie!!!" Niall screamed running down the stairs and jumping on me.

"Ouch Niall," I smiled.

"Sorry," he said getting up and picking me up and sitting me in his lap.

"It's ok," I smiled.

"I'm glad you're back," he smiled.

"Um hello?" Gaby growled at him.

"Gaby. I see you everyday and night calm down babe. I just wanted to say hi to my best friend who basically walked out of all of our lives," he smiled innocently at her.

"Alright," she smiled.

"Anyways, I need to go tell everyone," he smiled, sitting me back on the couch.

"Alright," I smiled.

"See you later baby," he said kissing Gaby, then walking out the room.

"You guys are really cute," I smiled.

"You and Harry are really cute too," she smiled.

"If you bring Harry up again, I'm going to go find someone else to talk to," I said.