Chapter 7

When I woke up that Saturday, I was laying in Harry's arms on his couch. We were by the fireplace under a bunch of blankets. I looked up and Harry was asleep, or at least he looked like it. I moved around in his lap to get more comfortable and snuggle up with him. The covers were making me take off the blankets.

"Someone's awake," he mumbled in a deep sleepy voice. I stopped abruptly before turning to look at him.

"I could say the same for you," I giggled. His eyes opened and met mine.

"I suppose you could," he yawned.

"You're so adorable when you're sleepy," I smiled.

"I'm not as adorable as you are when you're asleep," he smiled and I blushed.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

"What do you suppose I do about that love," he said. I got up and helped me fold the blankets.

"Well you could give me food," I said as we walked up the stairs and put the blankets in the closet.

"Alright," he smiled, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I screamed in fear and delight. I was kind of afraid of being dropped, but I trusted Harry. I wrapped my arms around his torso just in case he decided to hold me loosely.

"I won't drop you love," he smiled as we walked down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh! Please don't," I giggled.

"I promise I won't," he said, walking in the kitchen and sitting me on the counter.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome. Now what would like to love?" he asked.

"You," I giggled.

"Um Babe," he smiled, looking at the bulge in his pants. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed my nose against his.

"Oops. Sorry. Cookies sound good to me though. I'm kind of in the mood for sugar and movie marathons," I said.

"That's not healthy for breakfast though," he smirked.

"But baby," I whined.

"Love," he whined back.

"Harry," I whined louder.

"Alright alright," he said, moving away from me. He opened the refridgerator and grabbed the cookie dough. Then he made sure to spread them out on the tinfoil before sticking them in the oven.

"How long?" I asked.

"About 20 minutes," he said.

"Oh cool," I said.

"A lot could happen in twenty minutes," he smiled.

"Harry," I smiled, motioning him over.

"You know you want me," he smiled, walking in between my legs and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Maybe," I smiled, resting my forehead against his.

"Oh trust me, you do," he said kissing me.

"Mmm mhm," I smiled kissing him back.

We sat there kissing each other until the cookies were done.

"Alright, which movies are we watching?" he asked.

"Well I want to watch a comedy, a drama, a romantic movie, and a sci-fi movie," I said, sitting on the couch.

"I see, well what if I want to watch a horror movie and an action-packed movie," he said.

"We can watch those too," I smiled.

"Alroght awesome," he said, grabbing a movie from each genre.

"You know, I'm going to have to go back home soon," I said.

"I know, but let's not talk about that right now," he said, putting in a comedy.

"Alright," I said, getting up and walking out the living room.

"Babe, where are you going?" he said.

"To change," I said.

"Okay," he said.

I walked into his room and went into his closet. I grabbed his sweatpants and a gray sweater and then I changed into that. I put on one of his beanies before tip-toeing back down the stairs. Then I went into the kitchen and grabbed the tube of vanilla ice cream.

"I hope you didn't eat all your cookies," I said, walking into the living with the tube and two spoons.

"You look good in my clothes," he smiled.

"Thank you, I try," I said, sitting down next to him and handing him the spoon.

"I think you're naturally gorgeous too," he said, kissing my cheek before putting scoops of ice cream on top of his cookies. I did the same as we sat back and watched our movie marathon.

Soon the whole day had passed us by and we had finished our movie marathon, along with our cookies, the ice cream, and chinese take out.

"Baby," i whispered, as I buried my face in his shoulder. He caressed my arms softly while we sat in quiet.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm glad you almost hit me that day that we met," I said, closing my eyes.

"Me too," he said. I quietly nodded my head before closing my eyes.

"Are you tired?" he asked.

"Yes a little," I said.

"Come on," he said, picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs.

"You know you're really strong," I giggled, as I rested my head against his shoulder.

"I work out at the gym a lot," he smiled as he looked down at me.

"Are you going to lay with me?" I asked.

"Of course," he said as he opened the door to his room. Then he walked me over to the bed and laid me down. I cuddled under the covers and watched as he too his shirt and his pants off. Then he put basketball shorts on and laid down next to me.

"Baby," I whispered as I turned over to face him.

"Shh, sleep," he said, kissing my forehead and running his fingers through my hair softly and gently.

"Can you sing me a song?" I asked.

"Ummmm, sure," he said.

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful, Isn't she precious, Less than one minute old, I never thought through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she, but isn't she lovely made from love.

Isn't she pretty, trule the angel's best, boy I'm so happy, we have been heaven blessed, I can't believe what God has done, trhough us he's given life to one, but isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely, Life and love are the same, life is Vanessa, the meaning of her name, Charlie, it could have not been done, without you who conceived the one, that's so very lovely made from love," he sung quietly and I fell asleep to the sound of his sweet raspy voice.