Chapter 26

Harry's POV.

"Harry," Charlie called me over.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What do you say?" she asked.

"When do you want them here?" I asked.

"Can they come this week?" she begged.

"Yeah ok ok, I'll schedule their flights and call them out here," I said.

"Thank you baby," she smiled.

"Only until Thanksgiving," I said.

"Why?" she asked out of curiosity.

"Well I need to see their reaction, how they act, how life will change for them. If they pass the test, then they can stay," I said.

"Alright," she smiled, then she walked away from me.

"Zayn," I called.

"Yeah," he said popping up in front of me.

"Schedule four plane tickets to fly here and by tomorrow and have our limo driver pick up the girls," I said.

"They're coming?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Thanks mate," he smiled.

"Go," I said.

"Alright," he said rushing away from me and into the office. I called all the girls and told them the news. They all screamed and thanked me and told me they couldn't wait to meet Charlie and spend the next two weeks with us.

-------------------------

Charlie's POV. (The next day)

I woke up and my curtains were opened and Harry was laying right next to me, wrapping his arms around me protectively. I smiled and gave him little pecks over his face to wake him up. After a few kisses, he opened his eyes and smiled lazily at me.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered softly.

"Hi baby," I smiled.

"Mmm you're in a good mood," he said.

"Yeah, the girls are coming today," I said.

"I know, they show up in a short while," he said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because their plane just landed and the airport isn't that far away," he said.

"Oh nice," I smiled.

"Yeah," he said, getting out of bed. He walked over to the closet, grabbed himself black jeans that hung low on his waist, a black v-neck, black converse, and a black beanie. He changed into that outfit and flashed a wink at me. I burst into a fit of giggles and he smiled showing off his dimples. Then he walked into the bathroom, where he washed his face and brushed his teeth. When he was done, I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Alright," I smiled at him.

"I'll go get Liam, Niall, and Louis," he smiled and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Louis, Niall, and Liam appeared.

"Good morning angel," Liam said, taking me over to the mirror.

"Good morning Liam," I smiled.

"How do you feel?" he asked grabbing a comb and combing through my hair.

"I feel fine, how about you?" I smiled.

"I'm great, I'm soo very great," he said, finishing up with his style.