Chapter 18

Unknown POV.

That bitch. How dare she fucking steal Harry from me? Who the fuck does she think he is? I bet she doesn't even know what he is? I bet he hasn't even told her everything. Haha but I do. Oh and I plan on telling her every fucking thing. This is going to be great. It's funny no one's realized. He's good at hiding, but not for long.

“Hey,” Zach said sitting in front of me.

“Hi Zach,” I smirked.

“So you know?” he muttered.

“Know what? Maybe a good old friend wanted to visit?” I smirked.

“Cut the bullshit,” he said.

“Well I’ll be damned,” I smirked again.

“Smirk at one more god damned thing and you’ll be smirking for the rest of your fucked up life,” he said.

“Alright,” I said.

“Now what the fuck did you want?” he growled.

“I need your help,” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because there's this bitch that needs to be taught a fucking lesson," I said to him, keeping my voice low.

"And you need my help why?" he asked.

"Because you were close with her," I smirked.

"Ugh that ugly ass smirk again," he said.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill her myself," I said.

"Whoa when did killing come into this," he asked.

"When she took something that once belonged to me," I said.

"And you can't easily buy it again or replace it," he asked.

"No. It has sentimental value. And it's not on the market," I smiled.

"Ok I think I like your smirk better," he said.

"Oh shut up," I smiled.

"Ok, so what's my job?" he asked.

"Stalking them and reporting back to me, that's part 1," I smirked.

"Ok, so I'm stalking some person and reporting back to you about them. Then what?" he asked.

"Leave the rest for later. Just do the job I gave you and you'll get your reward," I said.

"Ok, are you going to tell me who I'm stalking?" he asked as I got up from the table.

"You're stalking Charlie," I smirked, and with that I was out the door. I had people to meet. Places to go. Oh and yeah business to handle.

Charlie's POV.

I lied to Harry. I lied and said I was a virgin. I didn't want to be judged. I didn't want him to be grossed out by me. I already know that I'm digusting, but Harry doesn't. I turned over and looked at him. He looked so peacefully in his sleep. I think I was starring too long because his lips moved into a smirk.

"I know you're watching me," he said softly, his voice deep and full of sleep.

"Yes, yes I am," I smiled.

"How long have you been up?" he asked.

Since 3. "I just woke up ten minutes ago," I lied.

"Oh," he said.

"Well," I said.

"Well what?" he asked.

"I don't know. How was your dream?" I asked.