Chapter 36

Songs for today:

Youtube MIx #Yolo dont judge me i didn't know what songs to listen so I asked Youtube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaby's POV.

"Get it together!" I said.

"Trying," Eleanor said.

"Trying isn't good enough. They'll be on you faster than light and your trying will get you killed in a second," I said.

"Alright I get it," she said.

"Do it again," I said. Then I started the stimulation again and a vampire headed for her and she kicked his neck and shot him with her arrow.

"That's what I'm talking about," I said. Then a werewolf was coming up from behind her and whipped out her gun and shot silver bullets in him.

"Good job," I said. Then a witch came up behind her and wrapped her arms around Eleanor's neck. Eleanor stabbed her with a silver dagger and fell into a split on the ground and went under the witch and kicked her.

"Better?" she asked.

"Hell yeah. That was beast," I smiled.

"I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch," Dani played the song.

"Yes," I laughed.

"Alright alright, let's get back on it," Eleanor smiled.

"Dani your turn," I said.

Then we went bacl to work.

-------------------------

Harry's POV.

"Niall woah don't hurt him," I yelled as Niall had Zayn against a tree growling because he turned himself into a tiger and was ready to eat him.

"Harry," Zayn screamed.

"I'm not going to eat you," Niall growled as he fell to the ground and shifted back into his human form.

"That's good, but don't eat Zayn only eat the evil ones," I smiled.

"Shut up," Zayn said, brushing his shoulders off.

"Zayn use your levitation if you ever get caught in that kind of situation," I said.

"Alright," he said.

"Try it now," I said. Then he went flying into the air, his eyes switching from their normal brown to red and his fangs coming out. Then he went straight after me and pinned me to the ground. I shifted into my werewolf form and scratched his arm and pushed him off. I pushed him against the tree and beared my teeth at him. He hissed and scratched my leg and pushed me off.

"Alright boys that's enough," Niall said.

"Don't fucking do that," I growled at Zayn.

"Alright," he said, shifting back to his normal self. Then I shifted back into my human form.

"You good?" I asked him.

"Yeah just a tiny scratch on my arm," he said, looking at it and healing it.

"Alright," I said.

"What about you? You cool?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Alright, well now that everyone's cool, lets go get the girls so that we can all train," Niall said.

"Alright, come on," I said, walking in the house with the boys following behind me.