Chapter 21

"This is soo good," I smiled as I ate my french fries.

"I know," he said.

"How did you even-" I said before my phone rang.

"Hello," I said, smiing.

"Is this Vanessa," a lady said.

"Yeah," I said looking confused.

"I don't know how to say this, but your sister is dead," she said. I dropped my phone into my coke and sat there. I couldn't see straight. Everything started spinning and I couldn't keep my focus on anything.

"Your sister is dead, your sister is dead, your sister is dead," I kept hearing the voice repeat in my head. A pain caught in my chest, a pain I never thought I would feel again. It became harder for me to breathe. I started having panic attack and I couldn't stop it from happening.

"Charlie," I could hear, but I couldn't hear.

"Charlie," the voice said, but I couldn't see where it was coming from.

"Charlie," I heard before screaming.

"She's gone! They took her!" I started screaming and crying. I curled up into a ball and started shaking violently. I couldn't calm down. I couldn't see straight. I could barely breathe. I heard too many voices, the room kept spinning, the voices got louder. I couldn't take it. My sister was gone. My dad was gone. And I don't even want to start on my freaking mother.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Is she ok?

"Someone call 911."

"Hey sweetie calm down."

"Focus on your breathing."

"Give her some air to breathe."

"Charlie," I heard Harry say faintly.

I turned away from the voices and kept shaking violently. I couldn't stop what was happening. My vision became blurred. I couldn't see anything. Colors were bursting out of everywhere until I finally just stopped. I welcomed the darkness as I fell to the ground. The blackness I saw was taken over by the bright white light. I was going to enter heaven and be with those I love.

"Charlie," Jules said. She was wearing a white floor-length dress with golden tattoos on her arms. Her hair fell perfectly and she looked like a godess.

"Jules," I said running and hugging her.

"Charlie listen to me," she said.

"Have I entered heaven?" I asked.

"No, you will not be entering heaven today," she said quietly.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"You wouldn't know her, but I think it's time for me to explain a few things. Charlie, there's another world out there. Not like a different planet, but another world hidden inside of ours. Many different creatures live in our world, who came from this other world. We know it as the supernatural world," she said.

"So like demons, werewolves, vampires, orges, fairies, witches, and shapeshifters," I said.

"Exactly. Now remember mom?" she said.

"Don't bring her up," I growled.

"Listen," she snapped, "Mother was apart of this world. She was a witch, but dad was a supernatural hunter. He didn't believe they should be allowed to live and terrorize us. But when he met mom all of that went out of the door. They got married and had children, but dad didn't want us apart of that world and neither did mom. But the thing they didn't know was, that world already knew about us. Since mom had already introduced me to using my magic as a defence and dad was training me in being a supernatural hunter, I was fine. My only job was to protect you. The day mom left wasn't because she wanted to. It was because she needed to protect us. They were tracking her, and if they found her, they were going to kill her and her family. So she left. Dad died trying to protect you, and I died defending you. You must learn to trust no one except Harry Styles and his friends."